By Tyler Fischer – January 25, 2020 09:33 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 The PlayStation 5 is set to release later this year, yet we still don’t have many details on the console. In fact, most of what we think we know about the PS5 is coming from unverified leaks and rumors, as well as patents. Hopefully, this will change soon, but in the meantime we are going to have to settle for another patent, which seems to possibly reveal that the PS5 is going to make changes to the game invite system.A recent patent filed by Sony with the United States Patent & Trademark Office reveals Sony has been conducting some experimentation on how game invites work. According to the patent, if a player accepts an invite, it will trigger something in the console to launch said game, even if the player is already playing a game. This isn’t a game-changing feature, but it is a nice quality-of-life improvement. However, I know what you’re thinking: what if I want to accept an invite, but not immediately be booted from my current game? Well, according to some reports from last year, the PS5 will be able to run multiple… Read full this story
- Is Microgaming Software Good Enough? Heavy Downloads And New Games Updates
- Discover The New Gaming Feeling On The Nintendo Wii
- New Bingo Sites - Offer Different New Game to Your Enjoyment
- A New Game Show: "Find The Silver Lining!"
- Zone Out With A New Gaming Headset
- 3donlinepoker - The New Game Begins Again
- Training Pants Market 2015 Demand, Growth, Share, Analysis to 2019 Detailed in New Research Report
- Industrial Clay Market 2015 Growth, Size, Forecast, Analysis to 2019 Detailed in New Research Report
- Lady Bags Market 2015 Strategy, Growth, Demand, Analysis to 2019 Detailed in New Research Report
- Want to Learn a New Game? Try Pai Gow Poker!
PS5 Patent Details Possible New Game Invite System have 308 words, post on comicbook.com at January 25, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.