While the way Netflix calculates views and its explanation of the change may be the talk of the town right now, let’s not forget that the streaming service is putting out new content all the time. And in February 2020, Netflix has plenty of movies, TV shows, and original programming headed your way. Check out the full list of releases below, along with a few recommendations.Locke & Key is the latest comic book adaptation to hit Netflix, arriving on February 7. Based on the Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez comic of the same name, Locke & Key follows a widow and her children as they move into their ancestral home after the mysterious murder of the patriarch of the family. Inside this house are mysterious keys with mystical powers that have some connection to the murdered father. You can watch the first trailer here.Season 2 of Altered Carbon arrives on February 27. The sci-fi series returns, and a teaser was recently revealed for the show. Anthony Mackie stars in the new episodes as main character Takeshi Kovacs. In a show about transferring consciousnesses into new bodies, recasting the star of the show isn’t a big deal. Netflix’s official synopsis of… Read full this story
- A-Rod takes swing at new TV show for cash-strapped jocks
- Kobe Bryant jokes about scoring 81 points on Jalen Rose in new TV show clip
- PRO14's new TV deal brings cash boost but most games not free
- Westworld is a brilliant TV show despite what some critics are saying
- Lawrence Police rip new selection show format via Twitter
- The 10 Best (and Five Worst) TV Shows of 2017
- 'Brockmire' is funny, obscene, but what are best sports TV shows ever?
- MLB: Woman Mistakenly Thought TV Show Pitch Was Real
- OU Football: Baker Mayfield's incredible journey from walk-on to first-round draft pick. Says Bob Stoops: 'It's a movie. It's a TV show.'
- The 10 Best (and Five Worst) TV Shows of 2016
Netflix In February 2020: Locke & Key, Altered Carbon, New TV Shows, Movies, And More have 328 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 29, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.