The National Assembly Standing Committee approved the rearrangement of communal- and district-level administrative units for the 2019 – 2021 period and the establishment of several urban administrative units for 18 cities and provinces.
NA Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu speaks at the meeting
In Binh Duong province, the committee decided to establish Di An and Thuan An cities, and four wards in four communes of Tan Uyen township.
Seventeen provinces had the number of their communal-level administrative units reduced, including Cao Bang, Gia Lai, Hau Giang, Lai Chau, Tien Giang, Tay Ninh, Quang Ngai, Yen Bai, Bac Can, Ben Tre, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Quang Nam, Quang Binh, Vinh Long, Vinh Phuc and Hai Phong city.
It was the fourth time the NA Standing Committee approved the rearrangement of administrative units of provinces nationwide.
Later the same day, the 41st meeting of the NA Standing Committee also wrapped up./. VNA
- NA concludes last online working day of ninth session
- Nepal approves new map incorporating Indian territory
- NA deputies bemoan Gov’t's capricious submissions of draft laws for review
- NA continues online discussions on bills
- NA receives submission of draft law on International Agreements
- NA deputies debate auditing of PPP projects
- China approves plan to impose Hong Kong security law
- China's parliament approves Hong Kong national security bill
- NA looks into several draft laws on May 21
- How the Bush administration sold the war – and we bought it
- REVEALED: Facebook's new 'great and good' privacy committee created as part of $5B settlement with US government following Cambridge Analytica scandal
- Senate panel approves subpoena in Hunter Biden probe
- Post-coronavirus, the UK must find some friends to stand up to China
- US approves sale of $180million worth of submarine-launched torpedoes to Taiwan to 'improve the security' of the island amid heightened tensions with China
- In Long Island, Trump says Congress should have approved health care repeal
- Washington Stands to Lose Most from Exiting Open Skies Treaty - Die Welt
- Child protection committees dysfunctional in Madurai
- UK follows EU, U.S. in approving Roche COVID-19 antibody tests
- Nepal approves new map including Lipulekh, Kalapani, Limpiyadhura amidst border row with India
- Trump Administration Mulls Punishment for Saudi Leaders Involved in Jamal Khashoggi’s Death
NA Standing Committee approves rearrangement of administrative units have 346 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 10, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.