The long-awaited Avengers game from Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics is nearly here. The game has been the subject of much speculation since the first trailer for it hit back in 2017. We saw Marvel’s Avengers in action during Square’s E3 2019 press conference, but we still don’t have a solid idea of what the game will be like when it launches on PS4, Xbox One, PC. Speaking of launch, Square also announced it has delayed Marve’s Avengers from May 15 to September 4, 2020.
A new Avengers trailer showed that players will be able to come together and take part in four-player online multiplayer co-op. To begin with, the game will feature Thor, Black Widow, Iron Man, Hulk, and Captain America. However, Crystal Dynamics has said it plans to introduce more characters that will be available for free.
Some details about the game leaked prior to E3 2019 in an accidental listing on the E3 Coliseum website, which was later removed. The listing revealed the game would include both solo and four-player co-op gameplay as well as character customization options.
Of course, at this point, many Marvel fans have seen Avengers: Endgame, which brought Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to a dramatic, emotional close. The upcoming Avengers game will give fans the chance to play as their favorite heroes, such as Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Ms. Marvel, and revisit other familiar characters and settings from the Marvel universe. So if you felt a bit sad about some characters’ fates in Endgame, wipe your tears, because their stories are far from over.
Given the huge success of Marvel’s Spider-Man on PS4, there’s an unsurprisingly high level of excitement about Marvel’s Avengers. If you’re already certain it’s a day-one purchase for you, here’s what you need to know to pre-order Marvel’s Avengers. As of now, no special editions have been announced.
Marvel’s Avengers pre-order bonuses
Anyone who pre-orders Marvel’s Avengers will gain access to the game’s beta, and those who pre-order on PS4 will get exclusive first access. There’s no word on when the beta will begin, but it will be available to PS4 players a week before it opens up to everyone else who pre-ordered.
Additionally, My Best Buy members will get $10 reward credit when pre-ordering at Best Buy. Signing up for that membership is free.
Pre-order Marvel’s Avengers standard edition
The standard edition of Marvel’s Avengers comes with the base game and beta access.
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Pre-Order Bonuses, What's In The Master Edition Deluxe, And More
- 'Doctor Strange 2' Release Date Possibly Confirmed
- Resident Evil 3 Pre-Orders (PC) Are 25% Off Right Now
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 27-Disc 4K Blu-Ray Box Set Is Ready for Pre-Order
- 'WWE 2K20' Release Date Time: When You Can Download & Play Latest Wrestling Game
- Why You Should Stop Pre-Ordering Video Games
- Xbox Series X: Why You Can't Pre-Order It Yet
- E3 2019: Animal Crossing: New Horizons Release Date Announced, Pre-Orders Now Open
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Pre-Orders, Release Date, Official Box Art
- Sale Ends Soon: Get $10 Off Any $15+ Game, Save On Pre-Orders At Epic
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne PC Release Date Window Narrowed
- Black Widow trailer, release date, cast and everything we know
- Star Wars Skywalker Saga 4K UHD Box Set Up For Pre-Order
- Dark Phoenix Movie Trailer Debuts; Release Date Quickly Delayed
- Galaxy S11 leaks and rumors: Everything we know about Samsung's camera, price, release date
- Galaxy S11 leaks and rumors: Price, camera, battery, release date
- Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL: How to pre-order and where to find the best deals
- Galaxy S11 leaks and rumors: 4 rear cameras, battery, price, release date for Samsung's upcoming phone
- Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC release date, details announced
- Google's new Pixel and Nest devices: Prices, release dates, and where to buy
Marvel's Avengers Game Pre-Order Guide: Release Date, Beta, And More have 867 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.