Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update 1.13 is officially live, adding a Crossbow, Aniyah Palace Ground War and more. The update also features an increase in custom loadout slots, which should be hugely helpful for Season 2 and beyond. Read the full patch notes courtesy of a post on the game’s official subreddit.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Playlist Update: Added Capure the Flag and Shoot the Ship (Removes Shoot House 24/7) playlists! We also added Aniyah Palace back into rotation
- 5 additional loadout slots!
- New Weapon – Crossbow! Unlocked by using a Marksman Rifle with a Reflex Optic, get 5 kills in 25 different matches!
- In some cases, players could hit an invisible kill trigger in a bush that would cause them to die instantly while near A Flag on Port. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an out of bounds exploit on Aniyah Palace
- Temporarily removing Krovnik Farmland out of rotation while we work on a few bugs
- Fix for a bug that could lock a PC player’s FOV at 60 until they respawn while in Ground War
- The “Stand Together” calling card (3 Wins in Team Deathmatch) was being awarded even though this calling card is earned by default. This has been adjusted to the “Redemption” calling card.
- The Daily Challenge for getting “10 Claymore Kills” was awarding the “One Shot” spray which is unlocked by default. This has been adjusted to the “Soft Serve” spray.
- Fix for an issue where the playlist filter would not switch game modes, even with multiple modes selected
- Adjusted the damage threshold for “Get X Kills while Injured” challenge to make it a bit easier to obtain
- Various out-of-map exploit fixes
- Fix for a few graphical errors that could occur on Ground War maps
- Infected: Fixed a bug where the Nuke effects and audio will interrupt and overlap the final killcam if called in after death of the final survivor
- Fixes to the Recent Players list appearing incorrectly on Xbox
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to capture the Hardpoint while in the hotel on St. Petrograd
- Adjusted the obituary to remove the oldest items first
- Fixed a bug that would reset Voice Chat settings after the application was hard closed
- Fix for a bug that allowed player collision. This has been fixed
- Players can no longer cancel their recovery state when sliding, but will always incur the standard fire delay (visually the player will still respond)
- On Shipment, players are able to set Care Packages on spawn points, causing players to die instantly when spawning in on these points. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Elite Xbox One controller had a slight bounce back with the analog sticks
- Fixed a bug that could give players invincibility
- Fix for some Officer Progression emblems not displaying the correct rarity
- Fixed an issue that would lock Operator missions despite having the correct Battle Pass Tier
- Fixed a bug where using the ‘Stopping Power Rounds’ Field Upgrade with an empty C4 slot would cause the C4 detonator to appear before reloading with the Stopping Power Rounds
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to reach unintended locations while manipulating the Weapon Drop Field Upgrade
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Recon Drone to fly into geo if C4 was thrown onto it
- Fix for Stopping Power Rounds not applying the correct damage boost to headshots
- Increased protection radius
- Decreased the radius and the damage taken by trophy explosions
- Fixed a bug where the explosion damage and effects wouldn’t trigger for the third explosion
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Cruise Missile to kill players while out of bounds on Shipment
- Fixed a bug where the 1mW Laser would not appear equipped on the 1911 pistol while in the Gunsmith menu
- M4A1 Blueprint “OG” ADS position moved forward; the viewmodel or gun’s position relative to the camera or player’s eye is moved forward more, so it blocks less of the line of sight
- Changing the magazine capacity from 45 to 50 for the RAM-7 extended magazine.
- Increasing the bullet penetration of the MK2 Carbine
- Less horizontal recoil on the initial bullets of the FN Scar-17
- Changed the way stats are displayed for stocks to be more consistent with other attachments (this is for the graphs only, not the actual stats)
Call of Duty League
- Domination: Flags must be neutralized before being captured again. Settings for neutralization timing are now available in settings
- Decreased charge time on the Trophy System
- Headshot multiplier damage has been clamped; torso and headshots are now the same
- Removed lightweight boost and decreased charge time on Dead Silence
- Reworked minimap visuals (removed outside map background, removed minimap frame)
- Improved readability of the killfeed and nameplate colors
- Improved the quality of the colored arrows shown under players when using the Aerial Camera
- Data View feature has been temporarily removed
- Tweaked parts of the Battle Pass UI in order to better support higher Aspect Ratios
- Fixed an issue with the sound effects on the Support Helo
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
The main feature for today’s update is, of course, the Crossbow weapon. This one-hit kill beast is available for all players to unlock by going to the Marksman Rifles tab in the loadout menu. Complete the challenge requirements related to the weapon, and it’s yours to keep. In other words, keep practicing with your Marksman Rifle to make the most of this awesome addition to the Modern Warfare roster. Modern Warfare update 1.13 also adds Aniyah Palace to the Ground War rotation, as it was previously only available in 10v10 match play. The map is large enough to support more players, so we can’t wait to see how it fares in the new mode.
Speaking of Modern Warfare‘s weapon roster, however, another major feature for update 1.13 is the addition of more custom loadout slots for players to further tune their player classes the way they wish. More slots means more nuanced gameplay opportunities and more ways to use the weapons and attachments that exist. Now that players have become accustomed to the game’s base weapons package, it makes sense to open things up to something more experimental. Given the recent extension of Modern Warfare Season 1, update 1.13 offers fans more than enough content to keep them busy for the next few weeks.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Update 1.13 is rolling out on all platforms.
What are your thoughts on the latest update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Is there enough to do in patch 1.13? Tell us in the comments section!
- 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' Update 1.19 Adds Season 3, Alex & More - Patch Notes
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Adds Three New Maps
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Adds New Operator, More To Come Later In Season
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare And Warzone Season 3 Patch Launch Time Announced
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Adds New Maps
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare season three adds Warzone quads, vehicle skins and the dog from Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Patch Notes Live: New Modes, Playlists, and More
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 3 Update Brings Big Changes
- Tiger King Fans Convinced That New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Skin Is Based on John Finlay
- 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' Season 3 Release - What Time Does the Battle Pass Start?
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch Notes - What's In The New Update?
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Update - Full Patch Notes
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Update Live - Full Patch Notes
- When Does Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Launch For PS4, Xbox One, PC?
- CoD: Modern Warfare Update: Season 3 Patch Notes
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Update Is Live Now - Full Patch Notes
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Patch Notes Are Here
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Patch Notes And Playlist Update Now Live
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Patch Notes Reveal All The Changes And New Features
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Brings Back Classic Mode
'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' Update 1.13 Adds Crossbow & More - Patch Notes have 1351 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 22, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.