Call of Duty: Modern Warfare hit PS4, Xbox One, and PC back in October, and it did so with a ton of content and a return to the series’ gritty and realistic roots. As a result, it was a huge hit at launch. However, over time, the game’s issues have started to rear their head, and players have discovered that the latest entry in the series is missing a few features from past games. An example of this is unique calling cards for weapon mastery. That said, this specific feature will no longer be missing soon.
Confirmation of the feature comes way of the game’s art director, Joel Emslie, who revealed as much while interacting with a fan on Reddit. According to the Infinity Ward developer, the feature is already in the pipeline and will be released in the near-future.
“In visual development now. Then into art production,” said Emslie while talking about the feature. “Then hooked up and scripted. Then testing. Certified. Then pushed out in a near future update. No ETA but we are working on them now.”
As you can see, there’s no specific date for the feature, but it sounds like it could be in either the game’s next notable update, or, at the very least, the one after that.
For more news, rumors, leaks, media, and information on the best-selling first-person shooter, be sure to peep all of our previous and extensive coverage of the title by clicking right here. Meanwhile, as always, feel free to leave a comment or two letting us know what you think or, alternatively, hit me up on Twitter @Tyler_Fischer_ and let me know over there.
“Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, like most Call of Duty games, set out on a mission to be different from the series’ past. Or rather, it wanted to be more of the same, more of the good old days, if that was the type of Call of Duty you were most familiar with,” reads the opening of our review of the game. “Gone was the futuristic, arcade-style gameplay that’s now been replaced with a more grounded and realistic approach to a first-person shooter that’s been likened more to Battlefield with a Call of Duty sheen to it. The result of this remodeling of the series resulted in a triumphant success for the franchise that builds on a classic experience and offers the best Call of Duty game in a long time even if it does experience familiar stumbles at times.”
H\T, Charlie Intel.
- There's A Tamagotchi In Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's New Update
- There's A Virtual Tamagotchi In Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's New Update
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Adds New Gunfight Map
- New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Includes Subtle Warzone Tease
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare may have revealed Warzone battle royale launch date
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Adds Tamagotchi Watches
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Mode Video Reportedly Reveals Warzone's Executions
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's Latest Patch Notes Now Available
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone Release Date Possibly Revealed
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Players Want This Reload Bug to Stay in the Game
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Player Kills Teammate in Hilariously Unfortunate Fashion
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Leak Reveals Warzone's Entire Battle Royale Map
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Mode Release Date Revealed by Leaker
- 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' Update 1.15 Adds Bazaar & More - Patch Notes
- Two Private Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Videos Fuel Warzone Rumors
- Activision subpoenas Reddit over Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone leak
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's "Warzone", A New Battle Royale Mode, Might Arrive Soon
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone Battle Royale Mode Might Arrive Soon
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare leaks has put this Reddit user in trouble
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Patch Notes: New Bazaar Map, Infantry Ground War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Announces New Feature For Players Who Grind the Game have 684 words, post on comicbook.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.