Nintendo hasn’t announced most of their first-party lineup for 2020, but Animal Crossing: New Horizons is sure to be one of the biggest Switch games of 2020. The sequel is the first mainline entry in the series since 2012. It’s naturally bringing some important changes to the traditional formula when it arrives March 20, 2020.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, your character will be ferried (via the Nook, Inc. charter) to a deserted island, where they can set up a tent and start growing their own town through many of the same activities seen in previous Animal Crossing games: crafting items, shaking trees, fishing, and more.
As the new release date for Animal Crossing: New Horizons draws closer, you might be wondering where you can pre-order the game and if there are any bonuses. Read on for more info on the best places to pre-order Animal Crossing: New Horizons as well as its newly announced special-edition Switch console. (Also, if you like what you see below, check out our full guide to all the best Animal Crossing accessories and merchandise being released for New Horizons–there are so many cute products coming out soon.)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons pre-order bonuses
Animal Crossing: New Horizon doesn’t have a universal pre-order bonus that you’ll get by pre-ordering at any retailer. However, retailers have started revealing exclusive pre-order bonuses.
If you pre-order at Target, you’ll get an adorable New Horizons-themed journal that comes with a 2020 calendar.
Best Buy is giving away Tom Nook “Phone & Tech Badges,” which can be stuck to phones, laptops, tablets, etc. and supposedly leaves no residue and is reusable. You’ll also get $10 reward credit if you’re a My Best Buy member (it’s free to sign up).
Pre-order Animal Crossing: New Horizons standard edition
The standard edition will come with the base game and any pre-order bonuses offered at the retailer of your choice.
Pre-order Animal Crossing: New Horizons edition Switch console
Finally, Animal Crossing fans’ prayers have true: a special-edition Nintendo Switch console inspired by Animal Crossing: New Horizons will release on March 13, one week before the game. This is the newer model Switch that includes longer battery life. Available for $300, you can now pre-order this stunning system at Best Buy and GameStop. Amazon has a listing for the console, but it’s not currently available to pre-order.
- The 15 ugliest villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Every villager's birthday
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Transfer Tool — How to transfer your island from one Switch to another
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — How to use the Island Backup & Restoration Service
- Everything You Need to Know About Custom Design Pro+ in 'Animal Crossing: New Horizons'
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — How to become best friends
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — Time travel guide
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons - The most popular villagers
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons one year retrospective: Thanks for the memories
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — Fireworks, dreams, and save backups coming with Summer Update Wave 2
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Summer Update Wave 1 guide — How to swim, get a wet suit, collect sea creatures, and more
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ spring update brings new versions of old events
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — How to poop using a toilet
- Here's how Animal Crossing: New Horizons simulates the real-world economy
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — Shooting Star guide
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons museum art gallery - Upgrades, artwork, and forgeries
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — How to unlock multiplayer, the museum, shops, and island trips
- All the secrets data miners have uncovered in Animal Crossing: New Horizons' coding
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — How to unlock Jolly Redd's Treasure Trawler and the museum art gallery
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — All of Gullivarr's pirate decor and clothing rewards
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Switch Console, Pre-Order Bonuses, Release Date have 739 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 31, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.