MLB The Show, the long-standing PlayStation-exclusive franchise developed by Sony’s San Diego Studio, will be coming to new platforms.Sony and MLB announced a “multi-platform video game partnership”, to bring the franchise to “additional console platforms beyond PlayStation as early as 2021”. Today @MLB, @MLB_Players, @SonySanDiego and @PlayStation announced multi-year, multi-platform video game partnership extensions @MLBTheShow. pic.twitter.com/PEGIRSNUSK— MLB Communications (@MLB_PR) December 10, 2019 While platforms haven’t been specified, this provides potential consoles like Xbox with a second baseball franchise, outside of RBI Baseball.Given the earliest possible date for MLB The Show arriving on additional platforms is 2021, it’s reasonable to look at this as a partnership for next-gen consoles.This comes the day after PS4 was finally included in Minecraft cross-play with Xbox One and PC, another example of the two rival platforms working together.
- Police release sketch of man believed to be a 'possible witness' in disappearance of five-year-old Dulce Alavez as the reward for information about little girl's whereabouts raises to $52,000
- Questions About Hunter PGV Series Valves?
- Nokia's Flagship N-Series Release - The Nokia N97 Smart Phone
- Sony PlayStation 3 - Owner's Delight
- Baseball Parent - Make Your Kid a Major League MVP
- Tweaked Cell Processor For Sony PlayStation 4
- PS4 Release Date - "More Than Ten Years Away"?
- How to Maximize the Usage of PlayStation 3 Console
- An Analysis of the Sony PlayStation 3's Recent Sales Performance
- Used PlayStation 3 Consoles - Your Best Option Online
PlayStation-made baseball series will release on non-PlayStation consoles have 247 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.