We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Rivalry This isn’t Sony’s first rodeo, but it still needs to play its cards right. Jennifer Locke 12 Dec 2019 0 Source: GameSpot Microsoft just brought down the house at The Game Awards Thursday night. Phil Spencer took to the stage to finally reveal Xbox Scarlett, or as it’s now known: Xbox Series X. It’s a beastly console that looks like a PC tower. On top of that, a Hellblade sequel was announced alongside it. It was an amazing reveal that no one expected — how did that not leak?! — and now Sony needs to respond in a big way when it fully reveals the PlayStation 5. So far we’ve been drip-fed information about the PS5 only in the form of Wired exclusives, and as invigorating as that can be for the PlayStation crowd, we’re getting antsy and need something more. There’s no doubt that the specs will be as powerful as the ones on the Xbox Series X — I don’t think Sony needs to be worried in that regard. What I think they need to do is control the narrative going forward now.Buy one Galaxy… Read full this story
- The 10 biggest announcements from last night’s Game Awards
- The games we thought for sure would be at E3 2018 but were nowhere to be found
- Almost Everything That Happened in Gaming & Tech Between The Release Of Kingdom Hearts 2 & 3
- Where Oculus’ VR games go from here
- The minds behind Uncharted and Firewatch talk candidly about surviving in the games industry
- The 15 most promising games from E3 2018
Microsoft just revealed the next Xbox at The Game Awards 2019; now it's PlayStation's turn have 281 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.