By Aaron Perine – December 21, 2019 02:08 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Marvel fans are still sad about the loss of Iron Man in Avenger: Endgame. One man has made his own Mark 85 armor with a 3D printer. Frankly Built put together this stunning rendition and then painted it white. Instagram users are absolutely wowed by what you can accomplish with a 3D printer and some creativity. There will be a whole bunch of people watching the progress from afar and the finished product will be even more amazing when it’s finished.Weta Digital helped bring Stark’s layered nano-tech armor and rendered the third-act Endgame battle where we saw everything the armor can do. Comicbook.com recently had the chance to speak with Weta’s visual effects supervisor Matt Aitken. Aitken laid out all the details that helped construct the last iteration of the Iron Man armor. View this post on Instagram It. Fits 🙏 Just ignore the missing shoe covers, hand toppers and knee caps 🤣 I forgot to put them on before I was in too deep 😂 oh well. This is the first time I’ve put everything on. And I’m so f*cking happy. # I’m glad I… Read full this story
- Building Iron Man's gauntlet and Captain America's shield
- Barack Obama: 'We're Building Iron Man'
- Building anything, anywhere starts with this 3D printer
- Obama: We're building Iron Man
- Iron Man Figure Is Actually Iron (Well, Close Enough)
- Metallic Iron Man Figures Are the Best Iron Man Figures
- Iron Man looks even badder in sleek black 'Stealth Mode' suit
- Ultimaker 2 3D printer goes bigger and smaller, but remains expensive
- The Micro 3D printer tops $1M on Kickstarter in one day
- Forget filaments; Sculptify 3D printer uses pellets
Marvel Fan Builds Iron Man Mark 85 Entirely With 3D Printer have 291 words, post on comicbook.com at December 21, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.