By Jenna Anderson – December 11, 2019 08:13 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Fairy tales are continuing to be as popular as ever, with new takes on beloved princess stories set to head to the big screen. Among these is Sony’s upcoming retelling of Cinderella, which is set to reboot the iconic tale as a musical comedy. The film already boasts an array of new and familiar faces — and it looks like iconic actor Pierce Brosnan is set to join them. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the former James Bond actor is set to play The King in the upcoming film. In addition to starring as James Bond from 1995 to 2002, Brosnan’s filmography includes The World’s End, Mrs. Doubtfire, and The Thomas Crown Affair. He also has proved to be no stranger to movie musicals, as he played Sam Carmichael in the Mamma Mia! franchise. The Cinderella reboot, which is written and directed by Blockers’ Kay Cannon, re-imagines the traditional Cinderella story in which our heroine is an ambitious young woman whose dreams are bigger than the world will allow. The cast includes Camila Cabello as the titular character, alongside Billy Porter (Pose) as the fairy godmother,… Read full this story
- Disney's live-action Cinderella begins shoot
- Devil May Cry 5 Lets You Watch Its Cutscenes Live-Action
- With ‘The Quiet Man,’ Square Enix Updates Live-action Games for 2018
- 'Monster Hunter' Live Action Movie Teaser Leaks Online [WATCH]
- Live-Action Star Wars: Cassian Andor Show Coming to Disney Streaming Service
- Short Will Play Before Live-Action
- Pierce Brosnan joins Dave Bautista in 'Final Score'
- 'The Coup' Starring Owen Wilson, Pierce Brosnan Begins Shooting in Thailand
- Pierce Brosnan's firm developing Capa pic
- Berlin 2013: Pierce Brosnan Starrer 'Last Man Out' Looks to Lure Buyers
Live-Action Cinderella Reboot Adds Pierce Brosnan as The King have 288 words, post on comicbook.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.