Remember Receiver, the indie shooter from 2013 that models every step of reloading your gun with a separate keypress for each action? It’s getting a sequel, Receiver 2, which will be out early next year.Receiver 2 will still be a game about shooting drones while hunting for cassettes in procedurally generated urban locations, but the sequel will have both more guns and more detail in those guns, promising to simulate all of their moving parts.What it won’t have is online multiplayer or VR support. As the Steam page puts it, “Receiver 2 is designed to be a single-player experience played on a monitor with a mouse and keyboard.”
- Call Me By Your Name will be getting a sequel novel called Find Me
- Bird Box to get a sequel as author says he wants to know what happens
- Rami Malek and Lucy Boynton in NYC amid Bohemian Rhapsody sequel talk
- Terry Crews says he'd love to star in sequel to 2004's White Chicks
- Forrest Gump would have been in the back of O.J. Bronco in sequel
- Mean Girls EXC: Daniel Franzese hints at SEQUEL with Lindsay Lohan
- 20 things we learned from the West Indies vs England series
- Hugh Jackman confirms work has begun on a The Greatest Showman sequel
- The To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Sequel Is Happening!!!
- Mamma Mia sequel spoof: Jennifer Saunders transforms into Donna
Indie FPS Receiver is getting a sequel have 235 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.