CHELSEA fell to a fifth defeat of the season as Everton produced a spirited performance in Duncan Ferguson’s first game in charge.
Richarlison and a Dominic Calvert-Lewin double made it two defeats in three games for the Blues – who only recently found out they could sign players in January.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport has halved the Blues’ transfer ban from two windows to one, meaning that they are now free to sign players again.
And now they are in the market for a talented winger, with Wilfried Zaha and Ousmane Dembele among their targets.
You can follow our dedicated Everton vs Chelsea match blog right HERE.
Or follow ALL of the latest Blues news, updates and transfer gossip…
- Chelsea 2 Arsenal 2: Late Hector Bellerin strike cancels out Cesar Azpilicueta goal as ten-man Gunners earn draw
- Giroud will not leave Chelsea
- Transfer Deadline Day countdown: 10 transfers that could still happen
- Transfer Deadline Day countdown: The deals that could still happen
- Martinelli dubbed Arsenal’s best finisher since Henry by club insiders as starlet makes Man Utd regret snub
- Pogba driven into Man Utd training by Lindelof as midfielder eases his way to back but Phil Jones’ motor steals show
- Jason McAteer blasted for laying into Paul Pogba after Man Utd’s loss to Burnley… despite Frenchman not even playing
- George H.W. Bush, 41st President of the US dead at 94: Cold War warrior, who spent a lifetime in high public office and ruled an American political dynasty passes away in Texas eight months after his beloved wife Barbara
- Premier League Hits and Misses: Man Utd struggle again despite Bruno Fernandes promise
- Deadline Day: Who will Premier League clubs sign?
- Charlie Nicholas' Premier League predictions: Man Utd vs Wolves, Tottenham vs Man City and more
- Arsenal and Spurs fined by FA for failing to control players in league clash
- Liverpool 2 Man Utd 0: Virgil Van Dijk and Salah ensure Reds remain undefeated and move 16 points clear
- Arsenal 1 Sheffield United 1: Fleck spoils Gunners’ day after ‘superstar’ Martinelli scores second Prem goal
- Man Utd stars’ image rights deals being investigated by taxman in a widespread clamp down
- Leicester 1 Southampton 2: Ings proves England credentials as Foxes lose ground on Liverpool and Saints get revenge
- Manchester United look to Odion Ighalo and Islam Slimani as loan targets
- Ibrahimovic to LA Galaxy? Beckham, Drogba, Pirlo and the other stars to try MLS
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump defense rests, GOP struggles to bar witnesses
- Pep Guardiola Not Worried About Manchester City Players' Social Media Use
11pm Chelsea news LIVE: Everton defeat reaction, transfer ban OVERTURNED, Zaha and Dembele talks ahead of Jan spree have 1108 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.