By Jenna Anderson – November 11, 2019 09:10 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Ever since he first portrayed Marvel in The Hunger Games franchise, Jack Quaid has quickly become someone to watch within the pop culture world. The actor (and son of Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan) has had some pretty memorable performances in recent years, most notably in Amazon Prime’s original series The Boys. The darkly-comedic superhero series, which is based on the comic series of the same name, stars Quaid as Hugh “Hughie Campbell”, a young man who decides to join the titular vigilante group after a superhero violently kills his girlfriend. Later this week, audiences will get to see Quaid portray a wildly different kind of comic book character, as he joins the ensemble cast of Netflix’s Harvey Girls Forever!. The family-friendly animated series will see Quaid voicing Richie Rich, the “world’s richest kid” who has popped up in comics since the 1950s. While Richie Rich has been adapted several times in recent decades – namely in a 1994 movie starring Macaulay Culkin – there’s something delightful and genuinely entertaining about Quaid’s take on the character. We recently had the chance to speak to Quaid about… Read full this story
- Star Wars Actors Daisy Ridley and Oscar Isaac Want to Join Star Trek, But John Boyega Does Not
- SDCC 2018: 'Star Trek: Discovery' Panel Recap
- From Ghostbusters to Star Trek Beyond: gay characters are there, but only just
- Star Trek: Children Of Mars Trailer Connecting To Picard Released
- New Star Trek: Picard Teaser Features Seven of Nine
- Star Trek: Picard Is Not a Sequel to The Next Generation Says Producer
- Star Trek: Discovery Showrunner Talks Show's Plans For Nudity & NSFW Swearing
- Star Trek Spinoff Movies Have Been Discussed, According to Simon Pegg
- Another 'Star Trek: Voyager' Cast Member Guest Stars on 'The Orville'
- Star Trek 4: Simon Pegg Doesn't Think His Cast Is Part of Noah Hawley's Movie
Jack Quaid Talks Harvey Girls Forever!, The Boys, Star Trek: Lower Decks, and More have 319 words, post on comicbook.com at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.