You’ll unlock the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order double bladed Lightsaber at a certain point in the story but you can also get it early if you’re impatient. Apart from looking cool it’s useful for deflecting more blaster fire, dealing with large groups of enemies and opens up a few more combat options to play with in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. A double bladed Lightsaber is basically not a bad thing to have so if you want to unlock it early, here’s how. And if you need help elsewhere we’ve got some Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order tips and a Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order walkthrough to guide you through the wider game.Here’s how to get it. 1. Play through the campaign until you leave Bogano for the first timeYou can unlock the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order double bladed Lightsaber early if you know where to go but you will have to complete the first planet Bogano. Doing so will unlock two new locations to explore: Zeffo, which is where the story wants to take you, and Dathomir, where you will need to go later eventually but at this point it’s more of a side option. You will actually unlock the… Read full this story
- Hollywood glitters as 'Star Wars' stages 'Solo' premiere
- 'Star Wars' embraces girl power with new heroine stories
- 'Star Wars' overtakes 'Jurassic World' for biggest global debut
- Long queues at Star Wars auditions in Britain
- Curtain rises on first 'Star Wars' film in a decade
- Disney announces new 'Star Wars' trilogy
- Vietnamese-American actress poised for stardom in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- "Star Wars: Rebels" TV series to debut on Disney channel
- Princes William and Harry attend 'Star Wars' London premiere
- December 2015 release for new 'Star Wars' film
How to unlock the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order double bladed Lightsaber early have 305 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.