At the reception, Minh affirmed that Vietnam attaches importance to and wishes to boost relations with traditional partners, including Slovenia, especially in the fields of trade and investment. He asked Slovenia to push the European Union (EU) and its members to ratify the EU – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and EU- Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA) at an early date so as to bring practical benefits to the signatories, thus helping further strengthen bilateral trade.
The official expressed gratitude to the guest for extending condolences on the death of 39 Vietnamese in the UK, and thanked Slovenia for supporting Vietnam to become a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council for the 2020-2021 term.
Informing his host of the results of the second meeting of the inter-governmental committee on economic cooperation and trade between the two countries, the Slovenian minister stressed this is an important event that manifested resolve of the two sides in strengthening bilateral cooperation.
The guest spoke highly of Vietnam's role and potential in the region, highlighted the importance of and voiced support for the early ratification of the two agreements.
On this occasion, the two sides agreed to further strengthen the exchange of delegations of all levels, to create favourable conditions for their businesses to cooperate and invest in the fields of their advantages and demand, and to closely cooperate and support each other at multilateral forums./.
- Russia supports businesses in cooperation with Vietnam: Deputy PM Kozak
- Deputy PM meets his Lao counterpart, NA Chairwoman
- Deputy PM Truong Hoa Binh meets with Lao top leaders
- Deputy PM orders technical opening of Bac Giang – Lang Son expressway
- Vietnam facilitates trade with Russian firms: Deputy PM
- Deputy PM Binh meets with Laos’ senior leaders
- Corruption-free infrastructure key to sustainable development: Deputy PM
- Deputy PM Vuong Dinh Hue holds talks with Chinese Vice Premier
- Ex top official receives PM's warning for privatization violations
- Communist Party of Vietnam expels two former information ministers
- No10 launches probe into Remainers who ‘colluded with France and EU’ to write Brexit Surrender Act as MPs ‘plot for Bercow to bypass PM’
- China, Vietnam vow to properly manage maritime issues
- La Francophonie remains Vietnam’s important partner
- Giant Step Forward: World Hails India Over Chandrayaan 2
- International Food Festival to kick off in Hanoi
- Vietnamese top cop arrested for alleged rape of teen girl
- Explained: The meaning of Sushma's Vietnam visit
- Vietnam recovers $384 mln, offsets TV firm acquisition losses
- Lighter sentence recommended for main accused in $6 mln bribery case
- Family planning facilitates Vietnam’s sustainable development
Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh receives Slovenian economic minister have 454 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.