Formula One is claiming that it wants to move to an 18″ wheel and tire package for the 2021 regulations in an effort to remain relevant to the world of road cars. That might have been the case in 2004, but who really even offers an 18″ wheel anymore? How much could 22″ wheels cost, Michael? Ten dollars?
Here’s a real suggestion that gets to the meat of the idea. You
I love this idea, especially as it means manufacturers like Ferrari and McLaren have to go a long way into their respective back catalogs to find 18″ wheels anyway. At least both Mercedes and McLaren could use the same weird optional .
For thinking outside of the box box box, gotheframe has won today’s COTD. There won’t be another one until Monday, so you get to keep the famed COTD trophy for the whole weekend! You earned it.
And apropos of nothing, there’s a new Haim song that dropped yesterday I’m kinda digging right now, so here it is.
- Is This Twincharged Nissan The Most Forgotten Homologation Special?
- 2015 Jeep Renegade To Get Special 'Opening Edition' With... Orange Trim?
- The Morning Shift: Labor Day Ask Me Anything Edition
- Buy This AWD Toyota Celica Rally Special So I Don't Have To
- Why Stupid Special Editions Are Actually Pretty Brilliant
- Comment Of The Day: The Shine-Circles That Gleam And Reflect Edition
- The Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Final Edition Says Goodbye With Its Middle Finger In The Air
- What Car Had The Most Ridiculous Special Edition?
- COTD: The Apple Car Needs WeatherTech Floor Mats Edition
- Beautiful Child of Light gets release date, deluxe edition
- Was The Renault R5 Turbo The Most Powerful French Car Of Its Day?
- Your Guide To Every Special Edition Mazda Miata Ever Sold In America
- The Ten Most Ridiculous Special Edition Cars
- The 2018 Lotus Evora Sport 410 GP Edition Is Far More Inspiring Than A Cayman Or Corvette
- For $3,995, Would You Go For This 2000 Saab 95 Gary Fisher Edition Wagon?
- The New Toyota GT 860 Special Edition Is An Orange Reason To Not Buy The Subaru BRZ
- James Bond Would Never Drive The Aston Martin DB9 GT Bond Edition
- VW Releases 'Beetle Classic' Edition But Is Scared Of Real Colors
- The 2017 Nissan GT-R Track Edition Is Somehow Still A Great Deal At $128,000
- Your 2015 April Fool's Day Prank Spoiler
Comment Of The Day: Homologation Special Wheels Edition have 372 words, post on jalopnik.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.