By Aaron Perine – November 8, 2019 01:51 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 People will be talking about the inner working of Avengers: Endgame for a long time. One fan noticed a nod to Back to the Future: Part II over the course of the film. Now, the movie was bound to come up in the discussion of Endgame as time travel as a plot device is central to both stories. This is a bold homage to the earlier film infusing a scene that could have been considered a scary moment with some levity. Making things, even more, meta, the moment referenced in Back to the Future is itself a reference to Jaws. So, there are all kinds of cinematic intermingling going on in this moment. Rocket Raccoon is staring down the gullet of one of those giant flying creatures all over the last battle of Endgame. It looks like the Guardian of the Galaxy’s days are numbered until the beast disappears due to the snap from Tony Stark. The viewers basically see Rocket flinch for no reason. It’s a nifty little nod. Endgame’s filmmakers invited all of that comparison to other movie depictions of time travel the second… Read full this story
- Avengers: Endgame smashes film download records
- Avengers: Endgame rockets towards UK and Ireland record books
- Avengers: Endgame overtakes Avatar as biggest movie ever
- Avengers: Endgame directors give details of upcoming projects
- Avengers: Endgame rockets towards Irish record books
- Avengers: Endgame and Lil Nas among Teen Choice Awards nominees
- Google has a secret Wimbledon 'Easter Egg'
- Google has a secret Wizard of Oz Easter Egg
- 'Avengers: Endgame' breaks all-time box office record
- John Wick 3 dethrones Avengers: Endgame with $57M debut
Avengers: Endgame Features Clever Back to the Future: Part 2 Easter Egg have 283 words, post on comicbook.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.