When you get to the end of a hard-fought round in Left 4 Dead 2, you’re usually crawling towards a rugged red door. Maybe there’s only two of your zombie-slaying quartet left… your health bars stripped away by the horde, your eyesight drained of colour, signalling that one more knockdown equals permadeath. If you’re lucky, you push through the pain and make it into the safe room on borrowed time, grab some ammo and shoot the charging zombies to carve a safe route for the rest of your team.That’s unless you’re playing Funny Doors. Funny Doors dictates that if you get into the safe room before a fellow survivor, in spite of earning those precious 25 points for letting them live to see the next round, you must hammer the E button to open and close the safe room door as they approach, turning the final moments of each round into one hilarious test of strength. Left 4 Dead 2’s safe room doors have a serious heft to them, and as such, each swing animation creates a tiny window of opportunity for the survivor to get past your self-flagellating trap as they howl at you on comms. Usually, they’ll get… Read full this story
- How to Get the Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Right Now
- How to upgrade to Windows 10 Spring Creators Update right now
- Microsoft discovers blocking bug and delays the release of Windows 10 Spring Creators Update
- Microsoft reveals more about the 'blocking bug' that is delaying Windows 10 Spring Creators Update
- Hide-and-seek turns deadly for 10-year-old boy in E. Houston
- Report: Microsoft Delays Windows 10 Spring Creators Update
- 10 best augmented reality games and AR games for Android
- A scientist just turned 104. His birthday wish is to die.
- Microsoft releases new Windows 10 Spring Creators Update RTM candidate, Build 17134
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer Focuses on Game's Villain
As Left 4 Dead 2 turns 10, we speak to its creators about the Valve game that won't die have 314 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.