By Connor Casey – November 17, 2019 03:55 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 For nearly two months legendary film director Martin Scorsese has given some harsh opinions on the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In a series of interviews, public comments and a New York Times opinions piece, the Goodfellas director has flat-out stated that the 23 film installments “aren’t cinema,” claimed their an invasion on movie theaters and likened them to theme park rides. Scorsese has tweaked his words here and there, but overall hasn’t backed down from his opinion even as fans of comic book films argue against him. During a recent studio interview with ComicBook.com, All Elite Wrestling stars and noted superhero fans Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian were asked to give their two cents on Scorsese’s comments. “It’s hard to criticize someone like Martin Scorsese, who’s known as an auteur, and certainly is a cinephile. But at the same time, there is art in even the stuff that some people see as mass produced or sort of pop culturally popular,” Daniels said. “Like I’ve watched [Avengers:] Endgame like six, seven different times and each time it gets me right in the gut, it’s so emotionally stirring to… Read full this story
- Pro Wrestling News - Why WWE Brand Split is a Failure
- Pro Wrestling News - WWE Wrestlemania 24 Preview With Predictions
- Pro Wrestling News - TNA Impact Live May Help TNA
- The History Of Pro Wrestling News
- Pro Wrestling News - WWE's Drug Free CM Punk
- Comparing MacBook Air with MacBook Pro
- Compare Gas Prices - Dolphins and the Offshore Industry
- Olympic Wrestling - What's This Olympic Wrestling Stuff All About Anyway?
- The Living WWE Legend Ric Flair - He Is Wrestling
- WWF, WWE Wrestling Television - Today & In The Past
AEW's Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian Compare Martin Scorsese's MCU Comments to the Pro Wrestling Industry have 300 words, post on comicbook.com at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.