By Jamie Lovett – October 29, 2019 08:55 am EDT Share 1 Comments 1 The Game of Thrones showrunners won’t be pushing forward with their Star Wars film trilogy, but that doesn’t mean their future with Star Wars is over. DB Weiss and David Benioff dropped out of their Star Wars trilogy due to scheduling issues. Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy made clear that the door is open for Weiss and Benioff to step through whenever the time is right. “David Benioff and Dan Weiss are incredible storytellers,” Kennedy said. “We hope to include them in the journey forward when they are able to step away from their busy schedule to focus on Star Wars.” Weiss and Benioff showed a similar hope that they’d work in the Star Wars universe someday in their statement. “We love Star Wars. When George Lucas built it, he built us too,” they said. “Getting to talk about Star Wars with him and the current Star Wars team was the thrill of a lifetime, and we will always be indebted to the saga that changed everything. But there are only so many hours in the day, and we felt we could not do justice to both… Read full this story
- Star Wars: Lucasfilm Reveals the New Jedi Knights from The High Republic
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Director Teases His Behind-the-Scenes Images Will Be Released Officially at "Some Point"
- Star Wars: Creature Designer Neal Scanlan Details Bringing The Rise of Skywalker to Life
- Star Wars: Rosario Dawson's The Mandalorian Contract Rumored to Include Multiple Series
- Space Station Astronauts Watch 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' From Space
- Star Wars VFX Artist Confirms Amazing Detail About General Grievous in Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: UK Declares Jediism Is Not A Religion
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 4K Blu-ray Box Set Adds a Jedi: Fallen Order Deal
- Star Wars: Jar Jar Binks Actor Points Out Why He Thinks the Sequel Trilogy Goes Against George Lucas
- Star Wars: Diego Luna Details the Big Challenge of the Rogue One Prequel Series
Star Wars: Lucasfilm Not Ruling Out Future Project With Game of Thrones Creators have 342 words, post on comicbook.com at October 29, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.