NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – CBS All Access made big news at the New York Comic Con this weekend – revealing more details about one of their most anticipated shows for 2020. A new trailer for “Star Trek: Picard” was shown for the first time Saturday, thrilling crowds gathered at the Javits Center for the four-day event. PHOTOS: Cosplayers On Parade At New York Comic Con 2019Star Trek legend Patrick Stewart returns to television to reprise his role as Jean-Luc Picard starting on Jan. 23, 2020, exclusively on CBS All Access. “Following the premiere, new episodes of Star Trek: Picard’s 10-episode first season will be available weekly on Thursdays, exclusively for CBS All Access subscribers in the U.S., and weekly on Fridays for international viewers watching on Amazon Prime,” according to Star Trek.com Actor Patrick Stewart (L) and Brent Spiner (R) appear on stage for the Star Trek: Picard panel during 2019 Comic-Con International at San Diego Convention Center on July 20, 2019 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Chris Delmas / AFP/Getty Images) Saturday’s NYCC trailer featured many of the Star Trek alumni that had been announced to be making surprise returns to the iconic sci-fi franchise – including actors Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner,… Read full this story
- The best Star Wars movies ranked, from A New Hope to Solo
- Al Pacino as Jimmy Hoffa Revealed in Martin Scorsese's The Irishman
- The Toys That Made Us’ wrestling episode was a new kind of challenge, says creator
- Yahoo has a new logo and brand. Again!
- Here’s everything new about the 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Alert for TV viewers! Comply with TRAI's new tariff rule by Feb 1 or face complete BLACKOUT!
- Emperor Palpatine Actor Ian McDiarmid Reacts to 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' Trailer
- Ladies' Night FIRST LOOK: Footy WAG Nadia Bartel makes a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance in a trailer for the Channel Seven strip show... after splitting with husband Jimmy
- Ralph Fiennes sets the stage for a gritty start to the Kingsman in action-packed trailer for the series prequel The King's Man
- Napa Valley Film Festival Uncorks New Leadership, Rising Stars
SEE IT HERE: ‘Star Trek Picard’ Premiere Date And New Trailer Revealed At New York Comic Con have 350 words, post on newyork.cbslocal.com at October 5, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.