The notice detailed the common player complaints and talked about how the company will respond to them. The main four priorities for the development team are the game’s lack of content and good rewards, the difficulty and design, and a lack of usability. While they state that the lack of appealing rewards can be fixed quickly, the other parts of the game will take more time.
“Our original plan was to have players progressing through the main story while at the same time tackling co-op battles and EX Challenges throughout September and October,” Sasaki wrote. “That said, we understand players have quickly progressed through all available content and feel dissatisfied with the current offerings.”
One of the things that the developer want to address is that the game’s meta quickly became focused on running only very specific Sync Pairs rather than using a wide variety of characters to beat levels. The developer also noted that it has been paying close attention to feedback through both official channels and through player communities like Reddit.
Since its release, Pokémon Masters has been under fire by fans. The game hardly rewards any of the premium currency needed to recruit units, even in comparison to other gacha-based games. Its clunky design always felt slow and underdeveloped. The autoplay feature paled in comparison to autoplay in other games.
The exact details about how Sasaki and the rest of the developers plan on improving the game were not specified, but it’s nice to hear that they’re working on it.
- Pokemon Masters Producer Apologizes, Knows There Isn't Enough To Do In The Game
- New Pokemon Masters Update Gives Out Free Gems For A Limited Time
- Pokemon Masters Already Hits A Huge Milestone
- Pokemon Masters Is Live: How To Download On iOS, Android
- Pokemon Masters: What Are Scout Points, How To Get More
- 'Pokémon Masters' Adds Professor Oak and Mew, and Steven and Metagross in Latest Update
- Pokemon Go Chooses Onix for First Spotlight Hour Event
- Pokemon Home Available Now
- Why Isn't the Pokemon Anime Simulcasted?
- This Stunning Collage Paints Ash Ketchum Using Only Pokemon