Third post in the series.You can read the other posts here.Who am I: Background: My first real contact with games was back in 1989 when my parents gave me a NES for Christmas. It was the most amazing thing and I spent countless hours in front of the TV playing games like Super Mario Bros, Zelda and Megaman. It also made an impact on my other hobby, drawing. My drawings changed from being things inspired by comics to mostly being Nintendo characters and home-made Megaman bosses. When I was in 9th grade I got hold of 3D Studio Max and started playing around with 3D for the first time. I remember it being quite confusing – it wasn’t easy to figure out how everything worked on my own. I got together with a friend who knew C++ and we managed to make 2 games. The first was an adventure game with pre-rendered 3D backgrounds, the second a shoot’em up that we entered in a PC Gamer competition. We didn’t win anything for it, and working as a game developer in the future felt like a far-off dream. So, instead, I went on a Media Technology course at Karlsham to study… Read full this story
- Thank You Marc Friedenberg
- CNN Drops Marc Lamont Hill After Contributor Criticizes Israeli Government
- CNN Fired Marc Lamont Hill For Saying Palestinians Deserve Equal Rights
- Attacks On Marc Lamont Hill Will Only Strengthen Solidarity Between Blacks And Palestinians
- San Francisco is a 'train wreck' because of the 'tech sector,' says Marc Benioff
- Ex-Trump Aide Marc Short Rips Ivanka Trump's Private Email Use: 'Hypocritical'
- Marc Jacobs Resurrected the Grunge Collection That Got Him Fired—And the Timing Couldn’t Be Better
- Marc Benioff on Midterm Election’s Homeless Tax Bill: ‘There Were No CEOs on My Side’
- Marc Gasol reveals exactly how he feels about David Fizdale
- Why Did CNN Fire Marc Lamont? Pro-Palestine Comments At U.N., Seen as Anti-Israel, Lead to Network Cutting Ties
People of Frictional: Marc Nicander have 336 words, post on frictionalgames.blogspot.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.