Blizzard’s annual Halloween-themed event for Overwatch, Halloween Terror, will return to the game on Tuesday, Oct. 15. Halloween Terror 2019 will run through Monday, Nov. 4, and will see the return of the wave-based cooperative mode Junkenstein’s Revenge. Halloween Terror 2019 will bring with the requisite fresh batch of spooky skins, sprays, and emotes, including this unsettling new animation of Zenyatta just … putting his feet on the ground, which feels wrong. But also good for him. Who am I to judge? Beyond that Zenyatta emote, however, Blizzard hasn’t said much about what else Halloween Terror 2019 will add to Overwatch. Last year’s version of the event, however, added new legendary Halloween skins for characters like Sombra, Moira, Doomfist, and Wrecking Ball, as well as a haunted version of the deathmatch multiplayer map, Château Guillard. Halloween Terror also added Tracer and Brigitte to the list of characters playable in Junkenstein’s Revenge. We’ll update this post with more information, including new Halloween Terror skins, when Blizzard reveals more details about the event.
- Apple plans iPad event on Oct 16
- Holland Village event returns in November
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 1-10 (daily updated)
- Where to go on Halloween in Hanoi?
- At least 12 on Australian terror watchlist
- Saudi Arabia lists "terror" groups, orders foreign fighters home
- What's on October 9-15 (Daily updated)
- Global 'terror' death toll soared in 2014: US
- Award-winning photo show returns to Vietnam
- Australian police charge four over terror killing
Overwatch Halloween Terror event returns Oct. 15 have 246 words, post on www.polygon.com at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.