Blizzard’s annual Halloween-themed event for Overwatch, Halloween Terror, will return to the game on Tuesday, Oct. 15. Halloween Terror 2019 will run through Monday, Nov. 4, and will see the return of the wave-based cooperative mode Junkenstein’s Revenge.
Halloween Terror 2019 will bring with the requisite fresh batch of spooky skins, sprays, and emotes, including this unsettling new animation of Zenyatta just … putting his feet on the ground, which feels wrong. But also good for him. Who am I to judge?
Beyond that Zenyatta emote, however, Blizzard hasn’t said much about what else Halloween Terror 2019 will add to Overwatch. Last year’s version of the event, however, added new legendary Halloween skins for characters like Sombra, Moira, Doomfist, and Wrecking Ball, as well as a haunted version of the deathmatch multiplayer map, Château Guillard. Halloween Terror also added Tracer and Brigitte to the list of characters playable in Junkenstein’s Revenge.
We’ll update this post with more information, including new Halloween Terror skins, when Blizzard reveals more details about the event.
- ‘Overwatch’ Halloween Terror 2018 Event: Junkenstein’s Wife is Coming For You
- ‘Overwatch’ Halloween Terror New Skins: Slasher: 76, Junkenstein Sombra and More
- ‘Overwatch’ Halloween Terror Start Time: When Can You Start Opening Loot Boxes?
- Colorado Springs area outdoor events starting Oct. 15
- ‘Call of Duty: WWII’ Update 1.22 Adds Halloween Scream Event
- This is Halloween: Full event calendar for Central Florida and Tampa Bay
- Halloween 2018 events in Western Massachusetts
- Things to do this week in Cincinnati: Oct. 15-21
- Tampa Bay LGBTQ events for Oct. 11-17
- Arts and events calendar: Oct. 9–15