A new update for Rocket League that’s scheduled for later this month is set to make it easier than ever to play with random players online that you enjoy playing with. Rather than having to go through some involved process to play more matches with folks you’re randomly teamed up with, a new “Party-Up” feature will allow interested parties to automatically group together with no hassles whatsoever.
The update, which is scheduled for October 14th at 1pm ET, doesn’t just include the new party-up feature, however. It also features the return of the Haunted Hallows in-game event, which the company has said will be available as soon as the update is live. Other minor features include a new “Quickplay” button, colored Boost Meters, and new esports items featuring Complexity and Spacestation Gaming.
Get ready for the October Update, which will go live a week from today on October 14. It’s bringing a new party-up feature, team-color Boost Meters, plus the upcoming Haunted Hallows Event!
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) October 7, 2019
“Easily partying-up with teammates following a match is about to get a whole lot easier. If your team synergy is off the charts with a player or team you met in an Online Match, you’ll easily be able to party-up with them from the post-game menu. Simply select ‘Party-Up’ after a match. Teammates who also select ‘Party-Up’ will then be grouped together with you for the next game. We hope you’re able to make some new Rocket League friends with the new Party-Up feature!”
What do you think about the new features being added in the update? Are you excited to use the new party-up feature, or is that something you’re not sure you’ll bother with? Let us know in the comments, or hit me up directly on Twitter at @rollinbishop to talk all things gaming!
Rocket League is currently available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC. You can check out all of our previous coverage of the video game title right here.
- Rugby League news: Transfer latest and Super League updates
- Plans unveiled for new Midtown Park (updated)
- New bus stop site adds to delays misery in Cleethorpes
- First-ever rugby league comic book launched
- Wakefield v Hull live updates on big game at both ends of table
- Manchester United can unleash new-look defence vs Chelsea
- Gus Poyet backs new programme to develop grassroots football
- Rugby League news: Latest transfer news, rumours and updates
- Hull KR's Dean Hadley opens up on his new deal and leaving FC
- Rugby League news
- 'I'm sober two years now and I want to play again'
- Rugby League News: The latest transfer news from Super League
- Hull FC keen on signing New Zealand Warriors prop Ligi Sao
- Hull FC eye New Zealand Warriors' Tevita Satae for 2020
- Carlos Tuimavave on Hull FC's new goal
- Rugby League news: Transfer news, updates and reaction
- Hull KR vs Castleford Tigers live score and match updates
- Hull FC vs Salford Red Devils live score and match updates
- Apex Legends UPDATE notes: PS4 issues following patch 1.08 today
- Virgin Media Ireland promises new TV box and faster wifi speeds
New Rocket League Update Adds Feature to Easily Play With New Teammates have 545 words, post on comicbook.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.