Can I copy your homework? Sure, but don’t forget to change it a bit so that it doesn’t look like Cuphead 2. You know, replace Cuphead and Mugman with a couple of young wizards, take out King Dice and put Beethoven in his place, spice it up a little and you should come up with something whimsical. That’s Enchanted Portals in a nutshell, a co-op 2D platformer developed by Xixo Games Studio. Enchanted Portals is in development for PC and Nintendo Switch, and the first trailer just dropped, with a Kickstarter campaign starting on October 24. ALSO: Why Call of Duty: Mobile is more important than Modern Warfare The Enchanted Portals Kickstarter trailer is getting quite a backlash for being unabashedly inspired by Cuphead. While StudioMDHR didn’t invent the genre, the exceptional and original art style is what made it a special game, treasured by many players looking for a substantial, fun challenge. Enchanted Portals features a pair of young magicians who are sucked into a vortex, landing in a world where many bosses await. The gameplay mechanics heavily riff off Cuphead’s accomplished blend of platforming and boss rush, with the two main characters as the biggest offenders. Everything about… Read full this story
- NEC Partner Entel Systems, Inc. Automates High-Volume Email Marketing with the Help of the ZINFI Partner Portal
- American Wonders: North Dakota's "Enchanted Highway"
- Rare Coyote Sighting in Miami's El Portal
- Looking Back on July 31
- Memphis football: Nyle Love enters NCAA transfer portal
- Sears has a new logo. It looks a whole lot like Airbnb's logo
- Looking Back on April 29
- Looking Back on May 1
- Who Is Adam Lambert? American Idol’s Mentor Rocks Out With Queen and Looks Back On Season 8
- A Look at the First New York City Pride Parade
It’s no Cuphead 2: Enchanted Portals looks incredibly familiar have 305 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.