You only have two weapon slots so make the most out of it. Know what weapon is right for what situation. Before you jump into a match, try out the training mode. it will help you gut the feal for each and every weapon and how it works.
Personally, my weapon of choice is the M416. It is not the easiest weapon to control in the game but the high fire rate makes it one of the best weapons in the game. Its a great all-round weapon for close to medium range spray and long-range tapping.
I’ve noticed a lot of newer players start using the UMP9 as a mid weapon. it’s not a bad choice, but the DPS is so low that you are not gonna stand a chance against a more seasoned player using an AR. I think the only viable SMGs are UZI and Vector, they’ve really high DPS and you can stand a chance against an AR.
For sniper rifles, use a bolt action sniper rifle. A one-shot kill weapon is preferred when there is nobody to revive you. But in squads a DMR would be a good choice as well, also you can pull out more damage on a moving target.
- PUBG Mobile update WARNING: Downloading Patch 0.15.0 comes with a reward
- Choosing the Best Business Mobile Phone Contract
- Tips to Choose Right Catering Equipment For Your Business
- How to Choose Right Computer Training Courses
- Choose Right Diabetic Diet Foods If You Are a Diabetic
- Choosing Right German Baby Names is One of the Most Important Decisions For a New Baby
- Choose Right Forklift Parts For Your Vehicle
- The Collection of Challenging Mobile Games
- Poker Mobile Apps
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Sim Free Mobile Phone Headset