Rockstar has added a new game mode to GTA Online called King of the Hill that will pit 16 players, divided into teams, against one another in a battle for dominance across seven different maps. Specifics are a little thin in the announcement—get a gun, grab the high ground is pretty much the extent of it—but to get things rolling, players who take part in the mode will be awarded double GTA$ and RP until October 16.
Also on the menu this week is a new sports car, the Ocelot Jugular, a mean machine that sounds like my kind of ride: “This baby can cut down the road with the precision of a surgeon, if that surgeon had an impact force of multiple kilonewtons and could backhand a man with a slap mass of several metric tons.” Now that’s a car I could pick up some groceries with.
Players taking on any Client Jobs between now and October 16 will earn double GTA$ and RP, and Special Cargo Sell Missions will also deliver double GTA$ this week. Players can also take a shot at winning GTA$, RP, clothing, and maybe even a Principe Deveste Eight supercar with a spin of the Lucky Wheel at the Diamond Casino and Resort.
If you’re new(ish) to GTA Online, don’t miss our guides on how to make money fast and win big at the casino—which, for the record, are separate things. For something a little less practical, here’s Joe talking about the time he became a vampire and turned an abandoned nightclub into his personal hunting ground, with somewhat less than stellar success.
- Get on your bike for charity ride
- From Special Measures to Outstanding in two years: Kings Hill Primary school celebrates remarkable turnaround
- Alton Towers reveal terrifying new ride SW8
- Notting Hill split over new plan for 18-storey tower block
- Get creative to design a new card for the 2018 Lover Valentine Post
- ‘Worst c***’: Still Game’s ‘Methadone Mick’ trolled online on day air date of new series is revealed
- Jilted ex-boyfriend jailed for posting sexual pictures of his ex partner online and sending them to her new boyfriend
- Getting to grips with the new Aston Martin Vantage prototype deep in the Arctic Circle
- Victoria’s Secret models Adriana Lima, Taylor Hill and Sara Sampaio ride a horse in lingerie as they film sexy new advert
- Rangers AGM round-up: The SEVEN big talking points as Dave King opens up on new manager hunt