GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers. In an effort to improve the overall player experience, Gears 5 has rolled out a new penalty system for people who quit multiplayer matches early. Gears of War communications boss Dana Sissons announced that the penalty system went live on October 9.It didn’t take long for the new system to take action, as one player was banned for nearly two years for repeated quitting (but more on that later).”You’ve been warned,” Sissons said regarding the new quitting penalties, which only apply to ranked matches. In another tweet, Sissons said, “We can all agree that quitters ruin the game for everyone, so this is just the first step down that path.”Developer The Coalition said in its own tweet that the ban periods for quitters will depend on prior behaviour. The worst offenders may face bans of a year or longer.”Quitters have been receiving month to year long suspensions for prior behavior. This is how long you can be suspended for being a rampant quitter,” the studio said. “Take heed. Over the next few hours, impacted users will be un-suspended, but 1 quit away from suspension. You have been warned.”Some have called out The… Read full this story
- A heavily pregnant Cat Deeley shows off HUGE baby bump as she gears up to give birth any day now
- Haverford Spring Fest Live Streaming 3 Days Of Music
- Mumbai civic body nets Rs 6.6 lakh in fines from plastic ban violators in a day
- All Australian-led Anzac Day services including commemorations at Gallipoli and the Western Front are CANCELLED due to the coronavirus pandemic
- PS Plus, Xbox Live Gold on sale from only $4 for Memorial Day
- Outdoor Visits Allowed Next Month At Ohio Assisted Living Facilities
- Binge a new show this Memorial Day weekend with Hulu — now free for a month
- Ex-NBA star Stephen Jackson calls for the cops who 'murdered' his longtime friend George Floyd to get the death penalty, saying the only way police will 'stop killing people in broad daylight is if they start dying too'
- Watch out! BMC to renew its plastic ban drive from Sunday
- (JUST IN) Flight ban violation: Flairjet pays N1m fine to FG
Gears 5 Quitter Penalties Go Live, Someone Banned For 640 Days have 373 words, post on www.gamespot.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.