Fortnite season 10 event release date looks to have been revealed, with Battle Royale fans also getting a big season 11 update.
Fortnite Battle Royale fans recently saw season X get extended by Epic Games, with the current Battle Pass lasting for an extra week.
On Tuesday the Fortnite season 10 Out of Time Overtime challenges are set to launch.
These Fortnite challenges will run until Sunday October 13, with the deadline to complete them being 7pm UK time.
When this was first announced Fortnite fans thought this was curious, as this is the time that Fortnite live events typically take place.
It was theorised that when the Fortnite Overtime challenges finish the Fortnite season X live event will take place.
Leaks have indicated that the Fortnite season 10 event could see major destruction to the Battle Royale map.
It was thought that in the immediate aftermath of the Fortnite live event Epic Games could release a brand new map and launch season 11.
And, it looks like part of this theory has been confirmed.
As revealed in a post on Twitter by leaker FireMonkey, the Fortnite season 10 event release date looks to have been confirmed for Sunday October 13.
This is when the Fortnite Overtime challenges finish, so it’s likely the Fortnite season X live event will have a start time of 7pm UK time.
The news was revealed in an article by GameSpot Brazil which said the Fortnite season X finale will be streamed during the Brazil Game Show 2019.
The post said: “Epic Games announced on Friday (4) that the Fortnite Season X finale special event will be broadcast live on BGS 2019.
“The broadcast will take place on October 13 on the screens of the Epic Games booth at BGS 2019.”
It’s expected that server downtime will take place in the aftermath of the Fortnite season X event and then season 11 will launch.
Elsewhere, in a post online leaker HYPEX looks to have revealed new POIs for the season 11 map that were hidden away in datamined Fortnite files.
Here are the new rumoured Fortnite season 11 POIs: Beachy Bluffs, Camp Cod, Dirty Docks, Frenzy Farm, Holly Hedges, Lazy Lake, Mountain Meadow, Power Plant, Slurpy Swamp, Sunny Shores, Weeping Woods, Mountain Meadows.
• Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite news and updates
- FIFA 19 Web App release date revealed
- New £20 release date revealed and it features Plymouth ship
- Apple October event – ANOTHER gadget reveal incoming, with mysterious new iPads and MacBooks expected
- Special ‘Dambusters’ event at Porthcawl Museum tomorrow, Saturday August 11
- UFC 228 – Darren Till vs Tyron Woodley: UK start time, live stream, tv channel and undercard info
- The Walking Dead season 10: Carol and Daryl secret revealed - ‘she might be slipping away’
- The Walking Dead season 10: Carol Peletier’s death ‘sealed’ in worrying Alpha clue?
- Flu season is here and now is the time to get a flu shot
- Flu season is here and now is the time to get a shot
- Revealed: iOS 12 features, release date and availability
- Price of Gorleston’s new beach huts and on sale date revealed
- FIFA 19 release date, new features, Champions League update and demo details
- Pokemon Go's October and November Community Day dates revealed
- Run Norwich 2019 date revealed
- Football Manager 2019 is all change as release date and rebrand details revealed
- Emma Hannigan's publisher confirms release date of her last novel written in run-up to her passing
- Great British Bake Off return date REVEALED
- iPhone 9 release date leaked- and it suggests Apple fans don't have long to wait
- Doctor Who season 11 release date announced
- The latest on Brett Kavanaugh: Nominee's testimony released as another woman comes forward — live updates
Fortnite season 10 event release date REVEALED: Start time and season 11 update have 582 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 5, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.