The release of Call of Duty Mobile will be completed before the end of October 1, 2019, across the globe.
That means gamers on all available platforms will soon be able to try out the free-to-play title that has been in beta throughout much of 2019.
And the new release comes with surprising news for gamers looking to play COD Mobile on a different platform.
According to new reports, Call of Duty Mobile will be available to play via PCs using GameLoop.
GameLoop has confirmed that some servers for COD Mobile have already launched in select regions.
The big news is that Call of Duty Mobile will be playable with a keyboard and Mouse while running the Android emulator on PC.
For now, it’s hard to say what limitations will be in place and if PC users will be able to play against their COD Mobile Android and iOS friends.
It’s been reported that to run Call of Duty Mobile on Android devices will need at least 2GB of RAM and be running Android 5.1 Lollipop at least.
We don’t know for sure the kind of specs needed to run it via GameLoop but it certainly sounds like it will be available on a large range of devices.
But for those hungering to play COD using their preferred PC setup, it will be happy news to hear of a different choice being available.
A guide on how to setup your Call of Duty Mobile game after it has been downloaded on your phone can be found below, courtesy of Activision.
“Once the app is downloaded, create a Username either through Facebook, e-mail, or as a Guest, and it will drop you straight into the Tutorial. Here, Lieutenant Simon “Ghost” Riley, who Call of Duty fans know from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2®, gives an interactive briefing on the game’s basic controls.
While playing on the map Firing Range, you will learn how to move– by default, this is done by pressing and moving a finger across the left side of the screen – as well as how to adjust the camera – done by moving a finger on the right side of the screen – and how to pick up a weapon.
Once this is done, Ghost will give instructions for picking up, aiming, and firing a weapon using both Simple Mode and Advanced Mode controls.
Simple Mode automatically fires a weapon while you move the on-screen crosshairs over a target with the right side of the screen.
As for aiming down sights, this is done with a simple tap of an Aim button. The Advance Mode, meanwhile, requires the pressing and holding of the fire button to aim down sight and shoot.
Ending out the tutorial are the basics of reloading a weapon and how to use a Scorestreak.
Upon completion, Ghost will reward you with a brand-new weapon. Follow the on-screen prompts to equip this new weapon into a Loadout… And get ready for the first foray in Multiplayer.”
Call of Duty Mobile will offer multiplayer modes and Battle Royale following its launch, as well as Battle Pass features.
According to the official site, Call of Duty Mobile’s Battle Royale mode will launch after you have played a few games of multiplayer.
“From here, all it takes is a few more Multiplayer matches to get access to another main game mode within Call of Duty: Mobile: Battle Royale,” a message from Activision confirms.
“At this point, you might hit the 30-minute mark and reach a fork in the road: do you drop into that first Battle Royale game? Or hop right back into Multiplayer?”
- Six Things You Should Know About Season 4 of Call of Duty Mobile Spurned & Burned
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! Release Date Set for March 2021, Registrations Open on Android and iOS
- Mario Tennis Aces release date leaks ahead of Nintendo Direct
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Release Date, Cast, Episodes, Trailer, Review, and More
- Crash Bandicoot Comes to Mobiles With Endless Runner on iOS and Android
- Call of Duty Mobile Controller Support with PS4, Xbox? Can you use a controller on iOS, Android?
- Cold War patch notes for Call of Duty update 1.20 before Season 4 Reloaded release date
- iPhone 13 release date, leaks, price and news
- When does Apex Legends Mobile release on Android?
- Microsoft xCloud | Price, Beta, Release Date, and More | Digital Trends
- Microsoft Office 2016 release date, price, news and features
- Google reveals date every Android, Gmail and Google Home fan really needs to know
- Apple Car: Release Date, Price, Specs, and More | Digital Trends
- Hitman Sniper: The Shadows Unveiled at E3 2021, Launching for Android and iOS Later This Year
- Huawei’s Android rival ‘to launch any minute now’ - will YOUR phone get HarmonyOS first?
- Call of Duty Cold War Season 4 patch notes reveal new weapons for release day
- Apple's new macOS Mojave optimizes the Mac for iOS users, not PC switchers
- Android 12: Everything You Need To Know About the New OS | Digital Trends
- Call of Duty Cold War update TODAY: 1.17 mid-season patch notes and Warzone countdown
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 review – something lost, something gained
Call of Duty Mobile Release date surprise for Android and iOS COD gamers have 835 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.