We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Avarelle rounded or extra-large acne patches to heal breakouts FAST without causing scarring (or letting you pick) They’re both powered by tea tree oil and calendula oil (all of which are gentle on sensitive skin) to reduce inflammation and absorb pus, whether it’s just one zit or a spread-out breakout you can cover with one patch.
2. A retinol serum (a fancy name for vitamin A) that’ll balance your complexion, stimulate collagen, and fade hyper-pigmentation. If you’ve ever so much as sat in a dermatologist’s chair you’ve probably heard of this, because it’s so 👏 darn 👏 effective 👏.
3. A bottle of tea tree oil so you can slap on a fast-acting natural spot treatment that drastically reduces redness and swelling overnight while you catch up on your beauty sleep. The best part: it’ll begin to heal painful swelling before you have time to pick and make it worse. Hands DOWN, my friend.
4. A bottle of Glossier’s solution so you can clear breakouts faster than you can say “pop” thanks to this exfoliating blend of alpha hydroxy acid, beta hydroxy acid, and polyhydroxy acid. Acids = happy, happy skin.
5. A tub of Aztec healing clay for waging straight WAR on the most intimidating pimples. Seriously, this acts more like a vacuum than a mask — no matter how deep your acne goes, this mask will suction out every clogged pore in its path. AND it works on cystic acne!
6. A Cosmedica hyaluronic serum, because this’ll treat your skin to this widely-loved, holy grail ingredient. It addresses really every skin-clearing goal you could have — an even skin tone, brightness, clearing pimples, and encouraging our complexion to be smoother and softer. Think of this as an easy-peasy form of skin TLC.
7. A bottle of Acure brightening facial scrub for exfoliating away excess oil (the pesky cause of most breakouts). It’s gentle enough to use every day, meaning treated acne won’t have a chance to come back. We are on 👏top👏 of👏 it — all while bringing out a clear, glowing complexion from underneath.
8. A Breylee tea tree serum that’ll employ tea tree oil and plant extracts to nourish broken-out skin back to clarity. It’s gentler than salicylic acid (aka traditional acne treatments), but every bit as effective at telling pimples to stay away.
9. A pack of Bioré pore strips to draw blackheads, dirt, and oil out of clogged pores from your nose and forehead like a freaking magnet. Deep clean does not even BEGIN to define these. We’re ready to *turn our noses up* at anything costlier than these life-savers.
10. An Eva Naturals skin-clearing serum so you can depend on one heck of a formula that attacks breakouts ~head on~. We’re talking 5% hyaluronic acid, 2% salicylic acid, and 20% vitamin C — just to name a few. Tl;dr: acne doesn’t stand a chance.
11. A bottle of Teddie Organics rose water toner spray for treating your acne on-the-go and telling redness and oily T-zones to take a hike. You just have to spritz. Not to mention it has a heavenly 🌹rose scent 🌹.
12. A Radha rosehip oil, because this’ll require merely a few drops to tackle redness, scarring, pimples, and everything in-between. Reviewers use this before bed and wake up to ✨glowing✨, healing skin! Nothing will get in your way of clear skin again…not on this bb’s watch.
13. A TreeActiv cystic acne spot treatment that’ll let you join the hundreds of reviewers who say this shaves the time it takes for cystic pimples to fade in half. Its main ingredient, bentonite clay, draws out toxins, fights swelling, and calms irritated skin très vite so the days of waiting an eternity are over.
14. A LilyAna retinol cream so you can gain the skin-clearing benefits of traditional retinol *without* any of the usual drying side effects. It’s gentle enough to use both morning and night, and heals acne with a powerful combo of hyaluronic acid, green tea, vitamin E, and shea butter. Talk about a dream team.
15. A bar of African black soap for fighting breakouts ALLLL over (hello, surprise butt pimple) before you have time work yourself into a lather. Its combo of shea butter, vitamin E, and coconut oil work together to quickly wash those unwelcome zits down the drain.
16. A CosRX gel facial cleanser that’ll start your mornings off with some *perks* by combining tea tree oil and natural BHA to shrink pores and improve your complexion’s evenness, pimples be darned. Essentially, it tells harsher cleansers to clear out in the name of a gentler treatment and fast results.
17. A pore vacuum to treat your enlarged blackheads with EFFICIENCY. It’s just as effective as it sounds — it suctions buildup hidden in clogged pores, exfoliates dead skin cells, and removes excess oil (so they can’t come back). Aka if you use this the night before, your nose will still be clear come morning.
18. A bottle of La Roche-Posay gel acne cleanser, because this formula of salicylic acid will STRONGLY encourage breakouts and excess oil to ~clear out~. In fact, they won’t really have a choice.
19. A bottle of Ebanel drying lotion so you can 👏 kill 👏 those 👏 zits on sight and keep you from popping or picking — aka making everything worse. Dab this on, go to sleep, and wake up a whole lot happier.
20. A set of PleasingCare green tea oil-absorbing tissues for taking blotting sheets one step further by absorbing excess oil and controlling shine AND soothing irritated complexions with green tea. Under $15 and more refreshing than most high-end skincare? I call witchcraft.
21. A Seoul Ceuticals vitamin C serum that’ll nourish irritated complexions with a powerful blend of hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. It’ll reduce pores and breakouts, target discoloration, and make your overall complexion ~brighter~. I think this serum is already more productive than I’ll ever be.
22. A Christina Moss Naturals facial cleanser so your skincare routine can still work quickly on your sensitive skin and clear out any pesky blackheads, clogged pores, and even cystic pimples. The best part? Its formula is all-natural, organic, and SUPER gentle so your skin will never get irritated.
23. A Honeyskin Organics cream, because this’ll relieve extremely dry and irritated skin (including rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis) that can sometimes go hand-in-hand with acne. Manuka honey, amino acids, and vitamins C, E, and A work together to seriously soothe, hydrate, and restore your skin’s pH levels. A nightly routine with this will put you on the fast track to a MUCH calmer complexion.
24. A Shea Moisture black soap bar for clearing up eczema and psoriasis breakouts before you have time to scratch. Its blend of aloe, tea tree oil, and soothing oats not only calms irritated skin (hello, deep moisture), but also effectively treats acne! Is there anything this can’t do? NO.
25. A TruSkin tea tree serum that’ll live up to the already thousands of positive reviews it has. Its powerful blend of 20% vitamin C, retinol, niacinamide, salicylic acid, and hyaluronic acid work together to unclog stubborn pores and deeply nourish irritated skin — which is a nice way to say it tells cystic breakouts to get the heck out of here.
26. A TreeActiv acne spot treatment to take an *incognito* approach to treating acne. This goes on CLEAR, aka you can wear it under your makeup to let its peppermint and tea tree oil formula have a word with your pimple as you go about your day. The conversation will go like this: go away.
27. A Mad Hippie vitamin C serum for brightening *and* evening out your skin tone with one easy-to-use product. Its blend of kojac root, vitamin c, and hyaluronic acid work together to diminish both active breakouts and scarring — leaving your complexion smooth and radiant.
28. A Mederma scar cream so you can diminish any scarring left from past breakouts, because no acne should mean TOTALLY clear skin. A little dab of this per night and soon enough dark spots will be a distant memory.
But don’t forget, acne or no acne:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
- Senate Votes to Save Net Neutrality, Proving Shame Still Works Sometimes
- Detroit’s Production Battle to Win World War II
- 2018 Bentley Continental GT review
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV review
- Here's Why Amazon Can't Fix Review Spam
- Album reviews: Courtney Barnett, Parquet Courts, Charles Watson, Ray LaMontagne
- REVIEW: Teletubbies Live, Limelight Productions, Cambridge Corn Exchange, May 12
- 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sd4 SE review
- TCL 55 Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV Review
- OPPO R11 — Australian review
- 2018 Citroen Grand C4 Picasso petrol review
- 2018 Mazda 3 Neo Sport sedan review
- Elephone S7 4G Phablet Review : THE MOST AFFORDABLE METALLIC BEAUTY
- Deadpool 2 review: The humour is becoming just a bit wearisome
- On Chesil Beach review: a painstaking observation of hapless lovers
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid review
- Huawei Y7 — Australian Review
- King Lear review: Anthony Hopkins stars in a murky adaptation
- 2018 Suzuki Swift Sport auto review
- DRIVEN: 2016 Proton Persona 1.6 CVT review
28 Breakout-Treating Products That Reviewers Can Prove Really, Really Work have 1546 words, post on www.buzzfeed.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.