In my WebGL browser app, i’ve tried to add Post Processing (first version) stack.
I’m using Unity 2018.4.6f1 (i started 1 years ago to develop this app).
I’ve added Post Processing Behaviour to my Camera, and this is what i’ve enabled:
When i run my scene on Chrome or Firefox, Camera appears all black but UI is correctly rendered.
Are there any incompatibility issue using Post Processing and WebGL ?
- Buildings Razed With Little Warning After Nigeria School Collapse
- Col Allan Is Back to Help Figure Out the Post’s Trump Coverage
- First Look: Titleist Pro V1, Pro V1x 2019 balls
- China wants ‘to build a house on the far side of the Moon'
- Expert: Elder-Beerman building's future best in hands of private-sector buyer
- Army depot works toward energy, cost efficiency
- Core Restore in Allenhurst: NJ actor makes building muscle his business after sciatica
- Teen becomes youngest person to build a working nuclear fusion reactor
- Facebook is 'suppressing posts from conservative media sources'
- Buzzworks blasted for carrying out building work without consent