Jose Garces’ Village Whiskey is throwing an event all about burgers and bourbon, two things the restaurant knows well, on Thursday, Oct. 10.
At the event, enjoy bourbons from the bar’s extensive collection, including some of Garces’ favorites, paired with burgers.
Tickets to attend are $75 per person. The event will run 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., and is one way Village Whiskey is celebrating its 10-year anniversary.
The restaurant is also offering birthday whiskey flights in September for $25. The flight features a sampling of several 10-year whiskeys, including Russell’s Reserve and Glenmorangie.
In addition, this month there’s a special birthday burger for $18. It has a patty, jumbo lump crab cake, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mustard crème fraîche. And if your birthday is in September, congratulations. You can enjoy the birthday burger for free.
Thursday, Oct. 10
- Gemma Collins' extreme 10 year makeover - chin tucks, lipo and £2,000 designer vagina
- You’ll Be Drinking this Whiskey in the Near Future
- A guide to Iceland: Vacation like a celebrity and visit the local hotspots
- Lily Allen celebrates one month smoke-free after vowing to stub out cigarettes for good
- Read Norm Macdonald’s Fascinating Recap of ‘Celebrity Jeopardy’ and #SNL40
- Top 10 budget restaurants in Sydney
- Top 10 hotels, hostels and B&Bs in Sydney
- Ethnic people along Vietnam's Truong Son range celebrate their own ‘monkey Tet’
- The beauty of Vietnam's traditional craft villages
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: All I want's a brew! Bryan Ferry digs deep to save his village café
- Jessica Simpson, 40, throws it WAY back as she is seen as a BABY to wish her mom a happy 61st birthday while calling her loyal, loving and even PSYCHIC
- Are 2021’s New Year gym memberships going online?
- Introducing our 10 best debut novelists of 2021
- Watch: ITBP jawans celebrate Republic Day on an ice body in Ladakh
- How 300,000 Brits are hooked on gambling while firms rake in £14.3billion a year - as it emerges Scarlett Moffatt's mother 'took of tens of thousands from her to fund her habit'
- Piers Morgan vows ‘we will beat BBC Breakfast’ as GMB is tipped to overtake rivals for the first time in 30 years
- Buffalo-shaped models a big hit ahead of Vietnam’s Lunar New Year
- These Sites Are Delivering Booze for New Year’s Eve (or Your Post-2020 Blues)
- Why We Should Be Celebrating Ketchup This Fourth of July
- Big bites of burgers and beyond
Village Whiskey throwing burgers and bourbon tasting to celebrate 10 years have 403 words, post on www.phillyvoice.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.