I have 3 SpriteRenderer SpriteRenderer – Green Sprite SpriteRenderer – Blue Sprite SpriteRenderer – Brown Sprite The problem is that the blue sprite always shows on top of the others. I even tried to keep the SpriteRenderer in the same order and change the images but no matter which SpriteRenderer I put the blue image into it always shows on top. I have the sorting layer set to 0 for all 3 and I cannot change them because I will have to change so many other objects in the game.
- Belize Great Blue Hole: World's Biggest Ocean Sinkhole Has Plastic at Bottom
- HBO Max Orders Lena Dunham-Produced High School Dramedy ‘Generation’ to Series
- Syfy Is Making an Animated Late-Night Show Starring Will Forte and Heidi Gardner
- Guest models Mirren, Longoria energize L’Oréal fashion show
- Democrats and Republicans find unity in trashing Big Tech
- NATO Chief Defends Unity As Trump Lashes Out at Allies: 'Most of the Time We Agree'
- Ushering in 2020 with 'Classic Blue': Pantone's colour of the year is honest, relatable and non-aggressive
- Secret orders warning of increased threat of attack by rogue Afghan soldiers never made it to diggers slain at remote base
- Boris Johnson appeals for NATO unity after 'gossip gate': Leaders discuss future of alliance at fractious summit following Buckingham Palace 'hot mic' chat about Donald Trump and the President's public spat with Emmanuel Macron
- Dragon Age: Blue Wraith Limited Edition Variant and Art Print Revealed for Dragon Age Day
Unity blue sprite always showing on top regardless of order have 243 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.