Undertale’s popular protagonist Sans is now available as a costume in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. News of Sans coming to the Switch fighting game was revealed last night by Super Smash Bros. Ultimate director Masahiro Sakurai, along with a trailer showing off other new customization options for Mii Fighters and DLC fighters Banjo & Kazooie and Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury. In addition to the costume, Undertale developer Toby Fox has created a new arrangement of the song “Megalovania” which will be made available with the costume for $0.75 USD. Undertale is a delightful meta RPG wherein you descend into a magical kingdom filled with lovely doggos and mischevious skeletons.
- Video Game Review: Super Smash Bros.
- Video Game Review: New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Review: New Super Mario Bros. U is brilliantly addictive
- Mamma Mia! Super Mario Bros. come to life as two men dressed as Mario and Luigi perform parkour
- Phoenix Jones, costumed super hero arrested in Seattle last month, loses civilian job
- Phoenix Jones, costumed 'super hero,' arrested by Seattle police after altercation with unruly group
- 32 years ago, Mario Bros. was released on NES, Top 10 Mario games of all time
- New Super Luigi U finally gives Mario's brother the attention he deserves
- Super Bowl XV: After big break, QB Jim Plunkett leads Raiders in rout of Eagles
- The Road to the Bro-Bowl: Ten key plays that helped San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens reach New Orleans
Undertale’s Sans is now a costume in Super Smash Bros. have 244 words, post on www.vg247.com at September 5, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.