Undertale’s popular protagonist Sans is now available as a costume in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
News of Sans coming to the Switch fighting game was revealed last night by Super Smash Bros. Ultimate director Masahiro Sakurai, along with a trailer showing off other new customization options for Mii Fighters and DLC fighters Banjo & Kazooie and Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury.
In addition to the costume, Undertale developer Toby Fox has created a new arrangement of the song “Megalovania” which will be made available with the costume for $0.75 USD.
Undertale is a delightful meta RPG wherein you descend into a magical kingdom filled with lovely doggos and mischevious skeletons.
- Aquaman stars Jason Momoa reveals "awesome" costume secrets in new video
- First look inside Gringotts Bank that’s set to open at Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour London
- Harry Potter fans can currently bag cheap after-hours Warner Bros Studio Tour tickets on Groupon
- MAGA Hat-Wearing Man Who Allegedly Slashed Person in San Francisco Arrested
- THE HONDÓN VALLEY DIVAS ‘SMASHED’ IT!
- How to eat your way around San Francisco’s foodie neighbourhoods
- 17 tasty tips for eating your way around San Francisco's foodie neighbourhoods
- Relive San Quentin
- Rain brings ‘super bloom’ of wildflowers to desert area in California
- Firefighters rescue man after car smashes into house