Marshmello has played a gig in Fortnite, and Korn has played a gig in AdventureQuest 3D, so why shouldn’t The Offspring play a gig in World of Tanks? Well, the answer is that there is no reason why they shouldn’t. So they are. The band announced the gig on Twitter, and it follows the Californian punk group’s appearance at Wargaming Fest: Tanker Day at the weekend, which took place in Minsk, Belarus. Here’s the original Tweet:It’s a weird and thematically awkward pairing: World of Tanks is a fairly serious military combat game, while The Offspring are known for songs like ‘Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)’ (in the band’s defence, they have done some other, better stuff too). Whatever the case, the virtual performance will “begin” on September 18. Weird future.
- Learning and Mastering PVP Play in World of Warcraft
- The Potential Risk Of Enhancing Your Game Play With World Of Warcraft Add-ons
- Booking Strategies for Musicians & Performing Artists - 3 Steps to Book More Gigs
- How to Play Slap Bass
- The World Of Warcraft Keyboard - If You're Serious About Your Game Play
- Try Before You Buy, Trying A World Of Warcraft Demo
- 5 Reasons Hunters Suck in World of Warcraft
- WoW Playing and Real Violence
- World Golf Tour Online
- Baseball World Series Tickets
The Offspring is playing a gig in World of Tanks tomorrow have 224 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.