Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Masterpiece 1995-2001 will package together three major Virtual-On titles on the PS4. As Polygon has reported, the first three Virtual-On games will be released digitally as a collection. It’ll feature Cyber Troopers Virtual-On, Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram, and Virtual-On Force. The collection was announced at Tokyo Game Show. The Virtual-On games are fast-paced mech combat titles that largely lived in Japanese arcades in the 1990s and early 2000s. Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram has previously been released on Xbox 360, too. The series has largely been dormant for the last fifteen years. All three games will have online multiplayer for battles, team battles, and tournaments. It will also, reportedly, support the Tanita twin-stick flight controls. The collection has not been confirmed for a western release yet: Virtual-On has never quite been as big outside of Japan. We’ll let you know if that changes.
- Sudden spike in new Tokyo virus cases brings dire warning for Japan
- Virtual games to play with friends and family during house arrest
- Apple testing VR headset and one-hand controller for playing virtual games, major leak reveals
- Polymega Retro System Announces Sega Saturn Support, Pre-Orders Sell Big
- PlayStation Store's New "Deal of the Week" Is For One of 2019's Best PS4 Games
- 10 Popular PS4 Games on Sale for Less Than $10
- Multiple PS4 and Xbox One Games Leaked By Rating Boards
- Newly Leaked Nintendo Switch Game Has Nintendo Fans Excited
- New PS5 and Xbox Series X Game Confirmed
- Replay favorites from the past with the SEGA Genesis Mini on sale for $40 today only
Sega is bringing three of its Virtual-On games to PS4 in Japan have 261 words, post on www.vg247.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.