So after some google searching apparently I don’t even know what this technique is specifically called:
I’m trying to figure out how to create an effect in unity that ‘paints’ a 2d asset on screen.
By paint, I mean animates brush strokes, eventually ‘revealing’ the final image. (Start with outlines, then colors)
What is the conventional name for a technique like this, and where would I get started going about creating this kind of effect?
I am not talking about a shader / filter that simply adds a ‘painted’ or ‘hand drawn’ effect to an image, but one that simulates actually ‘painting’ it.
- “Members, It Is 12 a.m.”A Political Sketch of Andy Anders
- Scans reveal newsprint and second painting under Picasso artwork displayed in Hakone
- Budding artist scores with sketch of Stags match
- Reports: HUD failed to track lead paint cases, ensure fixes
- The Upcoming Painting Platformer Concrete Genie Comes From A Different Kind Of PlayStation Studio
- How Special Paint On The Hood Of The World War II Jeep Protected Soldiers' Lives
- Blue pilgrims paint the Mumbai Football arena blue
- EPA reaches settlement with Magnolia Homes for alleged lead paint violations on HGTV's 'Fixer Upper'
- SF, Santa Clara ask state high court to bar lead paint initiative from ballot
- Walters: Wildfires and lead paint reignite Capitol’s ‘tort wars’