Nintendo has revealed surprising new features coming to Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield on Switch. Pokemon Camp functions like a social hub where players can “enjoy a moment of relaxation and fun” in the Wild Area, says developer Game Freak. Here you can set up camping tents, interact with other players, and play games with your Pokemon. If you spot a tent, that’s another player who you can either visit or invite to your own camp. Up to three players can visit at a time. Oh, and, there’s the co-operative curry cooking gameplay. Curry is a popular dish in the Galar region, and you’ll be able to make more than 100 different types based on your chosen ingredients like sausages and, weirdly, berries. The co-operative aspect comes in the form of fanning the flames of the fire cooking your meal. Four players can fan the cooking curry at once, occasionally stirring to keep it from burning. Take a peak in the trailer below, the curry co-op starts at about 1:30. Pokemon Sword and Shield releases worldwide on November 15.
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: Here's Every Free Gift Available Right Now
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: Every Free Gift Available Right Now
- Another Nice Pokemon Sword & Shield Freebie Is Now Available
- Another Nice Pokemon Sword & Shield Freebie Now Available
- Another Nice Pokemon Sword & Shield Freebie Available Now
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Giving Out Free Rare Poke Balls For A Limited Time
- Another Nice Pokemon Sword & Shield Freebie Is Available Now
- [Last Chance] Pokemon Sword & Shield Max Raid Event Brings Out Lots Of Shiny Magikarp
- New Pokemon Sword & Shield Max Raid Event Now Live, Makes Shiny Magikarp More Common
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Max Raid Event Brings Out Lots Of Shiny Magikarp
Pokemon Sword and Shield has four-player curry cooking co-op have 289 words, post on www.vg247.com at September 5, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.