Nintendo has revealed surprising new features coming to Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield on Switch.
Pokemon Camp functions like a social hub where players can “enjoy a moment of relaxation and fun” in the Wild Area, says developer Game Freak.
Here you can set up camping tents, interact with other players, and play games with your Pokemon. If you spot a tent, that’s another player who you can either visit or invite to your own camp. Up to three players can visit at a time.
Oh, and, there’s the co-operative curry cooking gameplay.
Curry is a popular dish in the Galar region, and you’ll be able to make more than 100 different types based on your chosen ingredients like sausages and, weirdly, berries.
The co-operative aspect comes in the form of fanning the flames of the fire cooking your meal. Four players can fan the cooking curry at once, occasionally stirring to keep it from burning.
Take a peak in the trailer below, the curry co-op starts at about 1:30.
Pokemon Sword and Shield releases worldwide on November 15.
- Pokemon Sword and Shield live stream: New Pokedex entries revealed in Glimwood Tangle
- Pokémon Sword & Shield: 10 Predictions Based On Galar’s Map
- Pokemon Sword and Shield: everything we know about the 2019 Pokemon RPG
- Pokémon Sword and Shield will place focus on the Switch's handheld mode
- Pokemon Go's Trainer Battles are great for casual fans, not Pokemaniacs
- Pokémon Sword and Shield for Nintendo Switch promise to please mega fans
- Giratina returns to Pokemon Go for a limited time – with a brand new form
- Pokemon GO To Introduce A New Pokemon This Halloween
- Pokemon Go jumped in popularity over the summer as Let's Go looms
- Catch 'em all: Tens of thousands join Taiwan Pokemon Go Safari