The Game of Thrones cast reunited for an epic selfie at the Emmy Awards.
The stars appeared on stage at the Microsoft Theatre in downtown Los Angeles in a special tribute to the hit HBO show, which ended earlier this year after eight series.
After receiving a standing ovation, they all spoke about how much their time on the show meant to them.
Alfie Allen, who played Theon Greyjoy, captured a group selfie of the cast as they waited to walk on stage, showing many of the show’s biggest stars striking hilarious poses.
The snap was reminiscent of the famous Oscars selfie led by Ellen DeGeneres in 2014, though Kit Harington, who played lead character Jon Snow, was noticeably absent from the image.
Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Lena Headey, Gwendoline Christie, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Carice van Houten and Peter Dinklage all pull funny faces for the camera in the shot.
Allen also shared a series of photos of him and his co-stars on his Instagram story, including a photobomb from Williams and a sweet snap with Christie.
HBO’s sprawling fantasy epic earned two awards on Sunday, with Dinklage winning Outstanding Supporting Actor and the show itself landing the trophy for Outstanding Drama Series.
The two wins at the Primetime ceremony added to the 10 it scored earlier this month at the Creative Arts Emmys, where the technical aspects of TV production are recognised.
Game Of Thrones’ 12 wins this year matched its own record, set in 2015 and 2016.
Allen, who played Theon Greyjoy, added: “It’s an honour for us all to be here tonight.”
Turner, who played Sansa Stark, said: “I think all of us agree how amazing the entire last season was for us. We had no idea how it would end, who would betray whom and who would end up with the prize.”
Arya Stark actress Williams told the audience: “As much as we wish the show could have gone on forever, our time had come. And tonight is a chance to, once again, thank all of those who watched.”
Additional reporting from Press Association.
- Sarah Hyland engaged! Wells Adams proposes to Modern Family star with stunning diamond ring on romantic holiday
- NHL All-Star Game: Sharkie, 28 others compete in Mascot Showdown
- Robert Kraft hung out at 2019 NBA All-Star Game
- Cancer-stricken Roman Reigns ‘in a good position’ says WWE star Seth Rollins
- Emmy nominees getting ready for Sunday’s big night
- The Emmy winner is … maybe viewers, diversity, ‘SNL’ brand
- Legends Federer and Serena take brilliant selfie during first ever clash
- Reigns poses with boxer Parker as Jericho provides update on WWE star’s leukaemia fight
- WWE star beats leukemia to return to the ring
- Red Sox star J.D. Martinez commits to White House visit: 'It's an honor to go'
- Zanardi defies disability to inspire racing’s biggest stars
- Legacies episode 5 recap: The trial of Landon Kirby
- New Patriot Michael Bennett reveals he will continue protesting during anthem
- Roma ban all players from taking photos with Drake until end of season as ‘curse’ sweeps football
- Monday Night Football's mid-life crisis: From monopoly to monotony
- Roman Reigns talks WWE return after beating leukemia
- 6 ways The Sopranos changed TV
- Steelers say 'interest has grown' in Antonio Brown trade talks
- Preacher season 3 boasted poignant writing and devilishly good performances
- College Football Playoff: Best sightseeing around San Jose
Game of Thrones stars pose for reunion selfie at the Emmys have 538 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.