The Central Inspection Committee, the party’s top watchdog, announced Monday that it has removed Truong Quy Duong from the Party for “lacking responsibility and causing serious consequences.” The Hoa Binh Province court had in January this year jailed Duong for two years and a half. He filed an appeal against the decision, but the appeals court last June upheld the original sentence, saying he had to take full responsibility for this incident. Hoa Binh hospital, 80 kilometers (50 miles) southwest of Hanoi, received widespread media coverage after the fatal dialysis incident on May 29, 2017. A total of 18 patients underwent dialysis that day. After 45 minutes, some reported nausea, abdominal pain and shortness of breath. Eventually, nine died. Minister of Health Nguyen Thi Kim Tien pronounced the incident the “most serious” healthcare disaster in Vietnam in many years. Hoa Binh police concluded that the water used in the dialysis treatment was the cause of the incident, as concentrations of fluoride in the water were up to 260 times above the permitted level. Dr Hoang Cong Luong, a nephrologist at Hoa Binh General Hospital who was charged with “involuntary manslaughter” in this incident, had his jail term reduced from 42 to 30 months last… Read full this story
- WADEM Congress on Disaster and Emergency Medicine
- I'm The Life Of The Search Party!
- BAN THE TWO-PARTY SYSTEM
- Listening To Older Patients Who Want To Stop Dialysis
- Boris for PM? Hang on! As his zip-wire stunt creates an internet sensation, one of his fans warns he'd be a disaster at No.10
- Thank You, Boston Hospital Workers
- Wage gap between hospital executives and doctors is widening, study finds
- Missed Deadlines Cost Millions in Potential Disaster Aid
- VMware vCloud Director 9.5 – Cross-VDC Networking Blog Series – Intro and Use Cases
- Chief of Party & Technical Advisor (Family Planning)- Save the Children
Former hospital director expelled from party over dialysis disaster have 303 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.