Plenty of massive open world RPG games have procedurally generated quests: Skyrim and Fallout 4 are most notable, thanks to Bethesda Softworks’ Radiant AI tech. But it’s fairly common for loot-oriented games like Diablo and The Division to have them too. Cyberpunk 2077, on the other hand, definitely will not have them.That’s according to quest design coordinator Philipp Weber, who recently answered a bunch of questions in the CD Projekt Red forums. “Every quest in the game is handcrafted,” he wrote. “For us, quality is always more important than quantity, and we just couldn’t deliver this quality with modules we assemble in different ways to create these random quests. We don’t just want to keep people busy, but actually give them something to do that’s worth their while.”Weber also assured readers that despite everything being handcrafted, the game would still be big. “But we’re making a big Open World RPG of course, so that also means that despite our quests being handcrafted, we tried to make a whole lot of them, so players can have fun in the game for many hours,” he said.The interview has some other interesting tidbits as well. Side quests will vary in size, and it… Read full this story
- “The Witcher 3” developers CD Projekt Red blackmailed by hackers holding “Cyberpunk 2077” documents
- The activated Lobby
- Kellogg’s is opening a restaurant that charges more than $7 for a bowl of cereal
- The liquor industry is experiencing 3 seismic changes
- Kellogg is closing the ‘cereal cafe’ in New York City that charges $7 per bowl to open an even bigger one — here’s what to expect
- 14 Local Bakers To Follow On Insta For Beautiful Custom-Made Cakes
- Collecting and cultural diplomacy
- Chimes Botique: Davao City's 'lifestyle mecca'
Every Cyberpunk 2077 quest will be handcrafted have 300 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.