Call of Duty Mobile is almost here, with the release date and start time for the new COD download fast approaching.
Call of Duty Mobile is a brand new free-to-play mobile game that has been developed exclusively for Android and iOS.
Made by Activision in collaboration with PUBG Mobile publishers Tencent, COD Mobile features characters across the Modern Warfare and Black Ops series.
Call of Duty Mobile will launch with a number of multiplayer modes, such as 100 player Battle Royale matches.
Battle Royale in Call of Duty Mobile will support solo, duo and four-person teams.
Players will also be able to take control of vehicles such as ATVs, helicopters and tactical rats also feature.
Like other free-to-play online shooters, Call of Duty Mobile will also feature limited-time events while playlists will be added to regularly.
Call of Duty Mobile will also see matches played out on iconic multiplayer maps such as Nuketown, Crossfire, Hijacked and Crash.
While characters such as ‘Soap’ and ‘Ghost’ from the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops’ Alex Mason can be unlocked to play in COD Mobile.
Call of Duty Mobile has a release date of Tuesday October 1 and will be available to download from the App Store and Google Play Store.
A start time for Call of Duty Mobile has not been revealed yet. Express.co.uk has contacted Activision and will update this story when it’s confirmed.
It’s been reported that to run Call of Duty Mobile on Android devices will need at least 2GB of RAM and be running Android 5.1 Lollipop at least.
While it’s been claimed to run Call of Duty Mobile on iOS devices will need to be running iOS 9 or above.
These devices also reportedly won’t support Call of Duty Mobile…
• iPhone 5S
• iPhone 6
• iPhone 6 Plus
• iPad Air
• iPad Mini 2
• iPad Mini 3
• iPad Touch
Here is what fans can expect from Call of Duty Mobile, in Activision’s own words…
CALL OF DUTY MOBILE
Official CALL OF DUTY designed exclusively for mobile phones. Play iconic multiplayer maps and modes anytime, anywhere. 100 player Battle Royale battleground? Fast 5v5 team deathmatch? Scary Zombies action? Sniper vs sniper battle? Activision’s free-to-play CALL OF DUTY: MOBILE has it all.
FREE TO PLAY ON MOBILE
Console quality HD gaming on your phone with customisable controls, voice and text chat, and thrilling 3D graphics and sound. Experience the thrill of the world’s most beloved shooter game, now on your phone for easy on-the-go fun.
BELOVED GAME MODES AND MAPS
Play iconic multiplayer maps from Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, available for the first time for free. Or squad up with friends in a brand new 100-person battle royale survival map. Join the fun with millions of players from all around world!
CUSTOMISE YOUR UNIQUE LOADOUT
As you play CALL OF DUTY: MOBILE you will unlock and earn dozens of famous characters, weapons, outfits, scorestreaks and pieces of gear that can be used to customise your loadouts. Bring these loadouts into battle in thrilling PvP multiplayers modes like 5v5 team deathmatch, frontline, free for all, search and destroy, sniper battle, and battle royale.
COMPETITIVE AND SOCIAL PLAY
Use skill and strategy to battle to the top in competitive Ranked Mode or to win the most Clan prizes as you play with friends. Compete and fight against millions of friends and foes in this thrilling free to play multiplayer shooter.
CHOICE AND COMPLEXITY
Whether in gameplay, events, controls, or loadouts, CALL OF DUTY: MOBILE offers complexity and depth in an ever-changing experience.
Have what it takes to compete with the best? Download CALL OF DUTY: MOBILE!
- Google has a plan to let you use Android apps without downloading anything
- Big Data Analytics: CrowdSourcing for Better Mobile Service
- Ford’s new Super Duty pickup caps 2 years of relentless risk-taking by the automaker
- Here’s how Ford redesigned its Super Duty pickup truck to ‘run to failure’
- The newest ‘Call of Duty’ game is returning to where the series started: World War II
- Forget ‘Call of Duty’ — the best game of 2017 is an insane 100-player battle royale
- Tibaldo: On Releasing Information Under FOI
- Windows 10 update set for October release
- Nintendo’s new console will release on March 3
- Apple’s 2016 report card: Grading all the new hardware Apple released this year
- Nintendo to release Super Mario Run in mobile game test
- Downloading malicious subtitles can give hackers access to your devices
- Nintendo shares dumped after Super Mario release
- From Download To The Best Of Features, Everything You Should Know About iOS 8
- [NEW UPDATE] Facebook Home Finally Hits 1 Million Downloads
- Shopee 9.9 Mobile Shopping Day
- Microsoft’s Windows boss explains why the time is right to conquer Google in the classroom
- How to download iOS 11, Apple’s big new iPhone update
- Facebook To Turn Off Chat On Mobile. Now, Messenger Will Be The Only Way To Communicate
- Citi launches app-based mobile login solution for Asia-Pacific corporate clients
Call of Duty Mobile COUNTDOWN: Release date, start time, download requirements have 810 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.