Not content with offering release date and price details for its promising new gaming subscription service, Apple took some time during its special presentation event today to reveal what consumers might be playing those games on over the coming year. Which is to says that it unveiled several new iPhone models – the iPhone 11, the iPhone 11 Pro, and the iPhone 11 Pro Max – plus a new 7th generation iPad.Starting with the iPad, the newly announced model is a little larger than last year’s entry-level model, weighing in at 10.2-inches rather than 9.7 inches. It supports the first-generation Apple Pencil, the Smart Keyboard case, and features Apple’s (by now somewhat elderly) A10 processor. Its price starts at £349 ($329 USD), clearly pitching it far away from Apple’s flashier iPads.Apple’s latest iPhone models, meanwhile, are roughly analogous to last year’s triumvirate of the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max, with the new 11 taking up the mantle of new default model. It’s features a 6.1-inch LCD display, spacial audio (with Dolby Atmos support), the new A13 Bionic processor, and claims one extra hour of battery life. The iPhone 11 is virtually identical to the XR on the… Read full this story
- All three iPhone 12 models to feature 6GB RAM, 5G-connectivity; 3D camera for Pro variants: Report
- Apple TV Plus to take on Netflix at $5 a month. Will people pay for it?
- Apple iPhone XS/iPhone XR event live blog and livestream: Preshow starts at 9 a.m. PT, noon ET
- iPhone Black Friday deals
- Apple iPhone 11 could get upstaged by new Apple TV Plus streaming service
- Apple iPhone 11 launch date officially announced: Here’s what to expect from new smartphones
- iPhone 11 Launch: When And Where To Watch Apple Event Live Stream; Expected Price, Specs, More
- Coming up next: Apple will bring 5G support to 3 iPhones next year
- Apple TV+ streaming service takes on Netflix, subscription starts at Rs 99 per month
- Apple Watch Series 5: The health features we wanted but didn't get
Apple unveils iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max have 335 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.