There are a few system libraries that are widely regarded as the holy grails when it comes to the massive amount of great games that released on them. While the Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, and Xbox 360 all have a strong argument for that holy grail status, it’s hard to top the amount of amazing tiles that releases on the Super Nintendo. The Japanese console manufacturer just added 20 SNES games to the Nintendo Switch and more are coming in future updates. While there are plenty of classics to play right now, there are even more that are waiting to be added and will cause quite the stir when they get released on Nintendo’s hybrid system. With that in mind, let’s take a look at 10 more SNES games Nintendo needs to add to the Switch’s library. SNES Games Nintendo Needs on Switch | ActRaiser Quintet’s ActRaiser was one of the most unique titles to ever hit the 16-bit platform as it blended city-building with an action game. It’s so original that until earlier this year, nearly 20 years after the original released, we hadn’t even had another game try to perfect that blend. Even the game’s own sequel, 1993’s ActRaiser 2, dropped the… Read full this story
- Thunder notebook: Playoff tickets go on sale, with 10.5 game lead
- Bremen fires coach Alexander Nouri after 10 winless games
- Game Day: Cardinals add FG, lead Jaguars 6-0
- LL Regional All-Star 10s baseball: Great Kills National adds its fifth banner
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks picks, predictions: Who wins Week 10 NFL game?
- Instead of playing Noah Syndergaard blame game, Mets need to get some pitching before it's too late
- Newcastle earns first win in 10 EPL games beating West Ham
- Jacksonville D turns away Stetson 13-10 on game's last play
- Trump's Wall Street game plan needs players
- Award-winning Puzzle Game Kenshō Is Available Now For Nintendo Switch
10 SNES Games Nintendo needs to add to the Switch’s library have 318 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.