Last week, Pokémon Go players were challenged to complete as many Field Research Tasks as possible to try to unlock bonuses. With all four of the missions completed, a bunch of sweet Stardust-based perks have activated now until Aug. 20 at 4 p.m. ET.
The bonuses include:
- one-hour Star Pieces
- tripled hatch Stardust
- tripled raid Stardust
- tripled catch Stardust
These rewards are great if you need dust to power up your Pokémon. To make the best of it, consider popping a Star Piece and walking around your local Pokémon Go spot. Do some raids, catch some Pokémon, and hatch some eggs to get some serious dust.
The completion of these missions also means that the Legendary water-type Suicune will return to raids on Aug. 17 at 4 p.m. in your local time. The water dog will also be able to be caught Shiny, if you’re lucky.
With that ends all the challenges and the Pokémon Go Fests for now, but that means that new Special Research Tasks with Jirachi are likely just around the corner.
- Rays Journal: The challenge of live BP, with an additional degree of difficulty
- Suffield Pan Mass Challenge Kids Ride helps fight cancer
- Fort Worth superintendent signs new five-year contract, earns performance bonus
- D-Wave Expands Leap Quantum Cloud Service and Application Environment to Europe and Japan
- Mavericks Challenge surf contest window slams shut
- From the Wave Energy Prize to Now—Catching-up with AquaHarmonics
- ‘Love Nikki’ Star Spirit Event Guide: 2v2 Battle Tips, Bonus Item Tickets and More
- Challenger makes defiant return
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Upgrades to D-Wave 2000Q™ Quantum Computer
- CTTC and InterDigital Expand Joint Research to Tackle 5G/Wi-Fi Spectrum Challenges