I am using the Unity 2019.1.12. If I go to Edit > Preferences… > External Tools it says that the Android SDK Tools Installed with Unity (recommended).
Now I downloaded the Unity Remote 5 to my Android device and try to debug a game in Editor.
But when I run the game I see the output in the Unity console which tells:
Set-up Android SDK path to make Android remote work
So, should I unchek the check near the Android SDK Tools Installed with Unity (recommended), download the Android SDK myself and provide the path to it?
Are there any other ways to fix it? Because the Unity simplified the process of the installation of the SDK and it seems very sad that I can not use the Unity Hub for this purpose.
So, I went to the Unity\2019.1.12f1\modules.json file, found the path to the Unity SDK in the file. And provided the path manually. That solved the issue. But I do not like the solution, since it is supposed by the Unity Hub that the path to the SDK will be provided automatically.
- Nigeria: Veteran Coach Rohr Makes World Cup Bow With Nigeria
- What's the Difference Between Stock Android, Android One, & Android Go?
- Adele 'starts work on new music'
- Ireland ready to take on world after setting new standard
- Google Makes Android Messages for Web Official, Announces Other New Features
- Can you take a day off work sick with hay fever? The answer might surprise you…
- Elotero in Rogers Park: 'When you love the work, it's beautiful'
- Is there a Path?
- KZN ANC preaches unity before all important conference
- Harry Potter star ready to make stage debut at the Belgrade