“How far would you go to find your brother?” is the simple question driving Life is Strange 2 Episode 4, the penultimate episode of Dontnod Entertainment’s story-driven adventure game. Daniel is the lost brother, and Sean is trying to find him. But Sean is in pretty dire straits: he starts the episode in a hospital and under arrest, having lost an eye—and much of his confidence—in the last episode.
Sean has to search for Daniel in the desert, through scorching days and freezing nights, and the player will have plenty of difficult decisions to make. I’m curious to see whether the simple premise can pull players through an entire episode, which is likely to last around three hours, and whether it can set the game up for the conclusion is deserves. The fifth and final episode is out December 3.
- In a poignant post-“Puppy” episode,
- An unaired
- 10 episodes that take you inside the weird world of
- Star Wars: Episode II—Attack Of The Clones
- Do as much as you can – not as little as you can get away with
- Pity our Conservative MPs, forced to go on strike to protect their way of life
- There's not one uncomplicated sex life in
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- 'It was the best thing that ever happened to me': The Who guitarist Pete Townshend says his arrest on child porn charges saved his life after it led him to discover he had cancer
- 10 Feature Films Inspired By Real-Life Ghost Stories